Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly ... I just hope we can something for the new year. We've all been more than patient.

*Cue Cameron on Maury signing the cross*

Let's see...

I think a quickstrike is the best way. No prior notice so blogs don't blast the story. Have meth or cap city drop the link, hopefully in this thread and not a whole new one, and let people have at it. Because I think even If it's 24hr notice, in social media time, that's a lot of notice

I thought if we put a sz down, we had a "spot in line." A pm would be cool... Vote on this? Or is it ecapcity deal?
The whole putting a size down thing was to formulate how much of each size hat should be produced
Exactly.  I have no way to audit the poll to determine who voted for what, and reservations aren't possible through the cap city system anyway. 

The poll was intended to help inform order quantities and size distribution. 
Do we have a tentative week for release?
Not at this time.  Until the caps are produced, they can be subject to delays.  As such, I'd rather not throw out any tentative release dates.  

The goal was to have them done by the end of the year.  
Can we get a pm when this goes live?
The system doesn't have the ability to generate a PM subscription list of the sort required to selectively send a bulk mailing to NT users.  

If you subscribe to this thread, we can make sure that there's at least a reply added when the caps go up if that's something people are interested in.  

How fast should we expect them to sell out? I'd be pretty bummed out that if we are not on NT at that moment, they'll be gone.

How fast should we expect them to sell out? I'd be pretty bummed out that if we are not on NT at that moment, they'll be gone.

Just buy reading the posts in this thread, I'd say they're going to sell out pretty fast.

wheres the sizes?
if you didnt vote, youre not getting one
palabra de dios

ab33b047_camron.gif

Snapbacks LOL.....

But for real, nott o be that guy, but has it been worked out how/who the hats will be available for/to? I'd love to get one, on NT over a decade.

He just suggested snap backs lol. dang yall.

Just sucks to know I wont get a hat, but oh well. Maybe next year we could do a bigger run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom