Returning KD IV (Away's)?

I got them from Champs and due to how narrow they were on me I went up a half size. It worked for the right shoe it fits perfect but in the left shoe its still to narrow and binding/pinching around where my pinky toe is and I cant hoop in them any more as I dont see it fitting better w/ time...
Question is will they let me return them (or exchange); I have worn them a few times maybe 9 hours total of wear time or so and its still an issue or will they make me go through Nike?

MODS: if wrong forum I apologize its sort of on the fence here or Nike.

Scrub the hell out of the soles and make sure you leave no dirt behind, then take them for exchange/return. If you only wore them for 9 hours like you say there shouldnt be any serious wrinkles or scuffs. You should be good.

edit: just read you wore them for ball...take the L homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you're the type to eat half a burger then say "I asked for no cheese"?
Funny but no. I actually do not return things that much even if "buyer remorse" sets in. And I live in Vacaville (CA) where the outlets are and trust me it is easy to buy a lot of things and regret it later. 
That said the issue is I bought them strictly to hoop in and that is basically impossible right now cause it hurts to much to play in them. I suppose if I wore them enough the upper would soften to where it wouldn't hurt as much but I doubt that would happen anytime soon.
I was thinking about cleaning them up really good and re stuffing the toe box where there are slight creases. If not I can go through Nike but I have rarely if ever heard about it being an easy swift process with them. 

My friend wore a pair of nikes for the whole duration for his league. Played a total of 7 games, returned it back to Niketown afterwards.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

My friend wore a pair of nikes for the whole duration for his league. Played a total of 7 games, returned it back to Niketown afterwards.

It seems like I may have to do this but I might checkout the outlet out and see if they'd take it back to save me a trip to SF. I don't see why thye wouldn't, I imagine it is in there system. Probably will just be for store credit but I would be cool w/ that.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

why didnt you try them on before hand?

I did. But you cant or at least I cant fathom trying on shoes and walking around the store for 30 mins to figure out how it exactly fits.  Btw I did mention it ran narrow (for me at least) and thus I had to go up a half size. Which would imply I did try them on ... reading comprehension is key. 
At the end of the day I appreciate the tid bits of info and the critique of my purchasing process. 

I will give it a try then go from there. Thanks guys for real even those who didn't really help I appreciate it.

roll.gif

I know of someone who was in the same boat. He went to the store and switched his shoe with the display, it just so happen to be the right size.
laugh.gif

Go to Champs wearing that pair

ask to try on another size

switch the pair you're wearing with the new one in the box...leave

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

why didnt you try them on before hand?

I did. But you cant or at least I cant fathom trying on shoes and walking around the store for 30 mins to figure out how it exactly fits.  Btw I did mention it ran narrow (for me at least) and thus I had to go up a half size. Which would imply I did try them on ... reading comprehension is key. 
At the end of the day I appreciate the tid bits of info and the critique of my purchasing process. 

I will give it a try then go from there. Thanks guys for real even those who didn't really help I appreciate it.

roll.gif
if you tried them on how did you not realize it was still narrow than? did the shoe shrink after you brought it home? did your pinky toe get fatter when you got home?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

If you clean them up real good, they wont notice.

This...also find a female employee and flirt with her. Gas her up a bit. Be nice and they won't care.

Or just tell them the truth, and say you're unhappy with your product and would like to make an exchange.
If there are issues, ask to speak with a manager.

I would assume customer satisfaction should be their number one concern, but I'm not sure about it these days

^ Not only that, but they're obligated by Nike to take the shoes back. They'll end up sending them back to Nike and getting they're money back.

Your reason is genuine. If they give you any type of crap, just say that you contacted Nike first and they told you to return it to the vendor and have them Damage them out. You won't be able to get any money back, but you'll be able to get a new pair of kicks.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Not only that, but they're obligated by Nike to take the shoes back. They'll end up sending them back to Nike and getting they're money back.

Your reason is genuine. If they give you any type of crap, just say that you contacted Nike first and they told you to return it to the vendor and have them Damage them out. You won't be able to get any money back, but you'll be able to get a new pair of kicks.

This. They cost what like $60? It's that that much, they can take the hit.

Back
Top Bottom