Reverse hgg 13s

Bro, people are literally out here making $4-$5 (after fees) reselling Fire Red 5s that releases this year.. I’ve literally seen people Tweeting “THANKS FOR THE LUNCH MONEY” in the replies to Solelinks/Kicks Deals/SneakerSteal’s restock Tweets on the Fire Reds. It’s insane.

i can see your talking a loss on an old shoe that dropped in price that happened to me this past week not fun
but to get a new release and your selling it right off the bat and your putting up $208.86 thats nyc prices with sales tax on a $190.00 shoe and your only making $5.00 thats not even half a lunch at fast food

what's the point

i can see your talking a loss on an old shoe that dropped in price that happened to me this past week not fun
but to get a new release and your selling it right off the bat and your putting up $208.86 thats nyc prices with sales tax on a $190.00 shoe and your only making $5.00 thats not even half a lunch at fast food

what's the point

Idk man, I think a lot of people are scrapping for small amounts rn OR these are kids who are selling pairs while making these extremely low profits. Anyone selling Fire Red 5s on the resale market rn (after they themselves paid full retail + tax) is clearly just trying to make a very small, quick buck instead of holding onto their extra(s) to sell down the road, etc. etc. I’ve definitely moved my 2nd pairs down the road when I end up wearing my 1st pair MUCH less than I actually thought I would on release date but I honestly don’t think I’ve ever sold a pair literally right after release.

Back
Top Bottom