Reverse hgg 13s

The reactions of these shoes are hilarious lmfaoooooooo! Probably one of the funniest reactions on a colorway in a long time

Not gonna lie...I like these. Smaller sizes will for sure get these on discount but man...size 15 goes quick. Gonna roll the dice and see if I can get a discount.

I really like these and am even tempted to buy them. But thinking of how dirty the outsole is gonna look is holding me back. A red outsole would have definitely been preferable.

Not gonna lie...I like these. Smaller sizes will for sure get these on discount but man...size 15 goes quick. Gonna roll the dice and see if I can get a discount.

I can't speak on size 15, does sound like a unique size. But actually....smaller sizes will prob be first to disappear over time for these. You'll end up seeing like sizes 10-12, etc linger around everywhere later for discounts. It's a new era....smaller sizes get eaten up quicker and I believe less produced. . It's been the trend and pattern.

I can't speak on size 15, does sound like a unique size. But actually....smaller sizes will prob be first to disappear over time for these. You'll end up seeing like sizes 10-12, etc linger around everywhere later for discounts. It's a new era....smaller sizes get eaten up quicker and I believe less produced. . It's been the trend and pattern.

10 -12 is small for me...lol

Why are these called the "Reverse He Got Game"? Just sticking nicknames on shoes for the hell of it.

i like these in pics I’m heading to the mall now to see these in hand and if I like them I’m copping today.

Nike has to fix the SNKRS app.

I tried this morning and of course it said sold out, just for them to be on the site an hour later.

Gonna wait it out now since they are sitting. They do look good to me though.

Nike has to fix the SNKRS app.

I tried this morning and of course it said sold out, just for them to be on the site an hour later.

Gonna wait it out now since they are sitting. They do look good to me though.
They did you a solid then!

I don’t watch any of them really but if that’s the guy with the shaved head I’m pretty sure years ago he got caught posting a bunch of fakes. Maybe I’m wrong.
I think this is true I vaguely remember that being the case it was him and sneekgeekz I believe who got called out for getting fake early release pairs. Does anybody remember the site Air Randy? lol

I like these, put can't pull the trigger right now.

Can someone do a full reverse of the HGGs and shop the toe on these white?

20200111_231344.jpg
Dope!!! 3m Nice Touch!!!

Why are these called the "Reverse He Got Game"? Just sticking nicknames on shoes for the hell of it.
i like these in pics I’m heading to the mall now to see these in hand and if I like them I’m copping today.
Let me know what you think.
Yeah. These are bleh. A proper reverse would have a white toe and tongue. The hell is this ****? Saw them in person today when I ran into Finishline for some Crepe spray for my new Air Max Lights. No suede panels or midsoles on these 13s, either ... er, ok. These don’t even exist to me anymore lol

Last edited:
Let me know what you think.
Nice enough looking shoe. I like others have said wish they would’ve put a red bottom on these that white bottom bothers me and makes me not really want to wear them cus I know once that bottom is dirty it’s gonna be hell to clean them and keep them clean and gonna make the whole shoe look dusty. With that said I still copped

Yeah. These are bleh. A proper reverse would have a white toe and tongue. The hell is this ****? Saw them in person today when I ran into Finishline for some Crepe spray for my new Air Max Lights. No suede panels or midsoles on these 13s, either ... er, ok. These don’t even exist to me anymore lol
:lol:

I hate when they leave off the suede on the midsole. I can deal with the 3m panels.

Nice enough looking shoe. I like others have said wish they would’ve put a red bottom on these that white bottom bothers me and makes me not really want to wear them cus I know once that bottom is dirty it’s gonna be hell to clean them and keep them clean and gonna make the whole shoe look dusty. With that said I still copped
Stay on top of the bottoms and you'll be fine. Thanks for your input. I'm going to check these out tomorrow when I have time to run to the mall.

Back
Top Bottom