Revisiting one of the greatest Debacles of our time vol. The Palace

watching this as an 8th grader I was
roll.gif
eek.gif

Someone needs to make a Halo 3 Machinima of that. I could picture the melees going left and right and a sticky 'nade instead of beer getting thrown and maybe instead of a chair being thrown, it could end with an energy core exploding.

Bonus points for having that short, fat, idiotic fan, who got falcon punched by Jermaine O'Neal as a Grunt.

I remember hearing my brother yelling downstairs about this, it was funny to see a live NBA fight this big on TV.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
all throughout and then
laugh.gif
roll.gif
after

I remember watching this live (and this was when I still smoked), and I really thought I was dreaming.

DETROIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL

If Jermaine O'Neal hadn't slipped when he did that running punch....I guaranteeee he would be in jail right now for murder
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The best part was when Jermain O'Neal ran and mollywhopped that fat *** Detroit fan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that happening but I don't see it in this vid. He straight drills the fan though. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

If Jermaine O'Neal hadn't slipped when he did that running punch....I guaranteeee he would be in jail right now for murder
laugh.gif

This. 

these teams were
sick.gif
and
pimp.gif

the last time we'll see anything 'physical' happen in the league....
now theres all these 'ticky-tack' fouls....

ben/sheed and
ron/JO/jackson
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That O'Neal haymaker is still one of the top 5 best punches of the millenium...

...followed by Ronnie's ''that's one shot kid!!!'' from the Jersey Shore.

I remember this board buzzin about the fight. Who has vids of O'neal's punch and of Stephen Jackson's part. I still get mad that Stern gave Artest a season long suspension. This basically killed the Detroit-Indiana rivalry and the Pacers have never been contenders since.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Here's a vid with more angles/content. Jermaine O'Neal punch at  7:35.

http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=7568
Man, !+$% those commentators tryin to make the whole thing sound like it was the fans fault
smh.gif
.  Yeah, that one guy shouldn't have thrown the beer, but did they really expect the fans to sit there and not protect themselves when trained professional athletes are running into the stands and hitting random dudes?  Jackson and O'Neal were just attacking dudes totally unprovoked.  JO hit that dude with the sliding dragon punch and almost took the poor kids head off and it didn't even look like he did anything.

Like I'm gonna see little ol' Jamal Tinsley try to come at me with a dustpan and not throw my popcorn on him... come on now
grin.gif

Edit: I'll admit it was a poor showing by the fans, but those commentators made it sound like the dudes from the Pacers were not at fault at all

Back
Top Bottom