RHCP is the greatest band known to man. Period

pimp.gif

Straight fire.

John Frusciante is my favorite guitarist of all time. Dude is ill.
smokin.gif

I respect your opinion because I think RHCP is
pimp.gif
too, but off the top ofmy head they're not in my Top 5. But Flea is nutso on that bass
sick.gif

Under the Bridge is my favorite non hip-hop songs ever.

That song is flat out amazing man.
So much emotion.

But anyway, Flea
smokin.gif

I don't know about greatest band but I definitely think they're better than Blink-182...

I love them but the best!?

Bands I can name off the top of my head that are better

Pink Floyd
Radiohead
The Doors
Zero 7
The Beatles

But then again, that's a pretty different genre.

Flea's funk influences = one of the best bassists in rock.� Dude is ridiculous.� "Around The World" would be WAYYY less enjoyable if itwasn't for his groove...marvelous.

Def. one of my favorites....but nobody is to say that they are the best band, period.

Frusciante is dope, I like his ability to get hammers and bends into the main riffs of songs, while keeping them really catchy.� I def. know of otherguitarists that can rock like that though - to take a step away from straight rock for a minute...and at that, straight guitarism.

I present, Stanley Jordan:

Just because they're the one band that's palatable to you when you branch out of hip hop every 2-3 weeks doesn't mean they have a snowball'schance in hell.

They are probably top 5, if not then top 10. I don't even check for new rock anymore. You think Hip-hop fell off, rock is way worse.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Under the Bridge is my favorite non hip-hop songs ever.
smokin.gif

My thoughts exactly. If I ever hear it on the radio or in a shuffle, I feel like it would be a sin to change it.

"Soul To Squeeze" is some of the greatest music to ever grace my ears. Beautiful music.

And yeah, RHCP is definitely up there among the GOATs.

Anyone else checking for John Frusciante's new solo album coming out on the 20th- The Empyrean?

Back
Top Bottom