Richest 17 year old on instagram

Considering the amount of wealth he claims to have, isn't listing an iPhone on craigslist a little beneath him?

so......uhmmmm....

they didn't say **** about him being the billionaire son though...***** been lion den?

Last edited:
That billionaire son story was always some hogwash :lol:

yeah his family probably has a bit of money, but I think he was all an act.

How does one claim to be a hardcore car enthusiast and not know about the GTR until a few months ago. :lol: :nerd:. It's basically the fastest car on the streets.

How does one claim to be a hardcore car enthusiast and not know about the GTR until a few months ago. :lol: :nerd:. It's basically the fastest car on the streets.
it's the quickest lol, that car has crazy 0-60 but after that it maxes out

it's the quickest lol, that car has crazy 0-60 but after that it maxes out

Its a good all around performer. It runs consistent low 11s in the 1/4 and it's lap times are pretty amazing as well.

:lol: Maybe not THEE fastest, however you want to interpret or measure that, the point is the GTR was a pretty big deal when it came out. Great performance, technology, engineering, hype. There's just no way anyone who claims to know cars not know about it.

He's not the son of that rich Sharma woman, someone posted a screenshot of them emailing her rep or something and they flat out denied that there was any relation.

Before he got locked up people would randomly see him on BART or roaming around union square in sf in some busted yeezy 2s.

I still cant believe they got that boy lavish sitting down in Rita. 
roll.gif

One news story said they got him in the psych wing so I'm guessing he would be isolated from other inmates but nothing like true solitary. Either one is prob better for that kid than gen pop. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom