Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Diddy with the verse of the year
Any question that Ross wrote that?

"Dont worry if I write rhymes....I write CHECKS"

laugh.gif
nah, but Ross obviously wrote that....

I think this is better than Albert Anastasia by far... The only two standouts on there were MC Hammer and BMF.
Even Deeper... Ashes to Ashes... and John Doe all on repeat.

UGH!

I think this is better than Albert Anastasia by far... The only two standouts on there were MC Hammer and BMF.
Even Deeper... Ashes to Ashes... and John Doe all on repeat.

UGH!

Dopeness.

Ross wins again.

And having condensed tapes helps.

The quality of this mixtape is album-like. Since he has the means for it, why not?

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait, Ross isn't poppin'? Who said that?! + 187k is Ross' biggest first week in his career.

Actually it was Trilla w/ 198,000 first week. #gunnascottshrug

Damn, that "Boss" song wit' T-Pain was that big huh....

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait, Ross isn't poppin'? Who said that?! + 187k is Ross' biggest first week in his career.

Actually it was Trilla w/ 198,000 first week. #gunnascottshrug

Damn, that "Boss" song wit' T-Pain was that big huh....

Originally Posted by Gwop

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10
Word.

I've always messed with some of Ross's sh**, more so recently due to Lex Luger feeding him bangers, but people in here acting like he's the best rapper since Jay Z yet just last year the same ppl were ripping him for being fake and stackin up L's.
ESPECIALLY when banks/50 were killin him on wax X when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Word.

I've always messed with some of Ross's sh**, more so recently due to Lex Luger feeding him bangers, but people in here acting like he's the best rapper since Jay Z yet just last year the same ppl were ripping him for being fake and stackin up L's.
ESPECIALLY when banks/50 were killin him on wax X when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif

Ehhhh, even throughout there little beef Ross was putting out way better material then 50 *shrugs*

and 100k, you're wilding my man. This tape goes.

Ehhhh, even throughout there little beef Ross was putting out way better material then 50 *shrugs*

and 100k, you're wilding my man. This tape goes.

all i know is that headed to the club on New years will be epic btwn this, teflon don, and Waka flocka James 2

all i know is that headed to the club on New years will be epic btwn this, teflon don, and Waka flocka James 2

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

BradNSU wrote:

Word.

tired.gif

Perhaps..JUST MAYBE those people who were ripping here are not the same people who are effin' with him now? Because I remember some of those dudes and they're still ripping him 'till this day. You dudes can't sit here and put everyone in the same category in regards to who was ripping and who wasn't. 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

BradNSU wrote:

Word.

tired.gif

Perhaps..JUST MAYBE those people who were ripping here are not the same people who are effin' with him now? Because I remember some of those dudes and they're still ripping him 'till this day. You dudes can't sit here and put everyone in the same category in regards to who was ripping and who wasn't. 

Back
Top Bottom