Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

the tape is cool...the way Ross stock rising in sum of u guys eyes tho is 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

he mentions he independent now....he completed his deal with Def jam?
nerd.gif

the tape is cool...the way Ross stock rising in sum of u guys eyes tho is 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

he mentions he independent now....he completed his deal with Def jam?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Gwop

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10
Word.

when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif

5.13.09 By: KevinH[h1]Jack Bernstein Responds to Louis Vuitton's Rick Ross Statement[/h1]

sunglasspimp.jpg
Jacob "Jack" Bernstein, affectionately known as "The Sunglass Pimp" in certain circles, spoke to Allhiphop regarding the Louis Vuitton statement issued earlier this week claiming Rick Ross wore fake Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses on the May cover of XXL Magazine. "It's the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and tricking out the entire interior, adding on a body kit, adding on the rims; after all that, you're not going to call the Rolls Royce counterfeit. That's the same service we provide for our clients with authentic pieces. Just because the product has been customized by me does not take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires. So many people have called inquiring about obtaining the sunglasses we customized for Rick Ross."

Jack's celebrity client list includes Brad Pitt, Gwen Stefani, Beyoncé, Ludacris, Jay Z, Cee Lo, Big Boi, Kanye West, P-Diddy, Will.I.Am, Apl, Tabu, Maroon 5, Black Thought, Matt Dillon, John Travolta, Kevin Spacey, Scarlett Johansson, Bill Paxton, Mary J. Blige, Goldie Hawn, Sharon Stone and Usher. "I pride myself with the experience we provide for our clients and we do not use counterfeit pieces" says Jack. "Claims of counterfeit are defamation to me and Rick Ross."

Jack's Eyewear is located at 120 South La Brea Avenue in Los Angeles, California. For more information about Jack and his services, check out these features on him. [American Way] [Player Magazine]

http://www.streetlevel.com/2009/05/13/jack-bernstein-responds-to-louis-vuittons-rick-ross-statement/

http://www.streetlevel.com/2009/05/13/jack-bernstein-responds-to-louis-vuittons-rick-ross-statement/

joints weren't fake...LV was just being mad.

ross putting out bangers...did you hear what he said on even deeper?

"i used to Eff and I made em leave, leaving things i had bucket full of maybelline"

thats just some fly pimp %%%$, son is +@!+%#! out high priced slorez and their leaving their overpriced make up and

he's dumpin dem joints in a bucket and that was just a snippet of da whole line
pimp.gif

....son just captures you in that lifestyle, he can conceptualize with da best in da game...there's a reason 50 cent couldn't defeat him...son got talent.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Gwop

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10
Word.

when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif

5.13.09 By: KevinH[h1]Jack Bernstein Responds to Louis Vuitton's Rick Ross Statement[/h1]

sunglasspimp.jpg
Jacob "Jack" Bernstein, affectionately known as "The Sunglass Pimp" in certain circles, spoke to Allhiphop regarding the Louis Vuitton statement issued earlier this week claiming Rick Ross wore fake Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses on the May cover of XXL Magazine. "It's the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and tricking out the entire interior, adding on a body kit, adding on the rims; after all that, you're not going to call the Rolls Royce counterfeit. That's the same service we provide for our clients with authentic pieces. Just because the product has been customized by me does not take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires. So many people have called inquiring about obtaining the sunglasses we customized for Rick Ross."

Jack's celebrity client list includes Brad Pitt, Gwen Stefani, Beyoncé, Ludacris, Jay Z, Cee Lo, Big Boi, Kanye West, P-Diddy, Will.I.Am, Apl, Tabu, Maroon 5, Black Thought, Matt Dillon, John Travolta, Kevin Spacey, Scarlett Johansson, Bill Paxton, Mary J. Blige, Goldie Hawn, Sharon Stone and Usher. "I pride myself with the experience we provide for our clients and we do not use counterfeit pieces" says Jack. "Claims of counterfeit are defamation to me and Rick Ross."

Jack's Eyewear is located at 120 South La Brea Avenue in Los Angeles, California. For more information about Jack and his services, check out these features on him. [American Way] [Player Magazine]

joints weren't fake...LV was just being mad.

ross putting out bangers...did you hear what he said on even deeper?

"i used to Eff and I made em leave, leaving things i had bucket full of maybelline"

thats just some fly pimp %%%$, son is +@!+%#! out high priced slorez and their leaving their overpriced make up and

pimp.gif

....son just captures you in that lifestyle, he can conceptualize with da best in da game...there's a reason 50 cent couldn't defeat him...son got talent.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

I think this is better than Albert Anastasia by far... The only two standouts on there were MC Hammer and BMF.
chilllllllzzzzz dont disrespect da joint with Yo Gotti....i LOVE that joint....

I think this is better than Albert Anastasia by far... The only two standouts on there were MC Hammer and BMF.

What?
laugh.gif

What?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

....son just captures you in that lifestyle, he can conceptualize with da best in da game...there's a reason 50 cent couldn't defeat him...son got talent
pimp.gif

Thats why I been messing with Ross. Dudes wanna act like Ross ain't kicking that same fly @+%# Biggie used to but they're scared to tarnish their view of their idols.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

....son just captures you in that lifestyle, he can conceptualize with da best in da game...there's a reason 50 cent couldn't defeat him...son got talent
pimp.gif

Thats why I been messing with Ross. Dudes wanna act like Ross ain't kicking that same fly @+%# Biggie used to but they're scared to tarnish their view of their idols.
eyes.gif

This.  My favorite track off of there.  That Isley Brothers sample was
sick.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

This.  My favorite track off of there.  That Isley Brothers sample was
sick.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rocyaice

How the hell Rawse get Trae and Z-Ro on stage together?
Why wouldn't Trae and Z-Ro be on stage together?
Not too long ago Z-Ro was just saying how he's never gonna do another Guerilla Maab or ABN album with Trae. They're fam but they just don't get along that well. Well musically anyway. Maybe it was some gossip %@% I guess.

Nevermind. I find where I saw that %@% at. On allhiphop.

AllHipHop.com: Around what year was your first beef with Trae; why’d y’all get into it?

Z-Ro: Well, s***, it ain’t never really been no beef; so, I really can’t say beef. Well the first, I’d say, falling out, was whenever Big Moe’s City of Syrup record came out. Big Moe put out “City of Syrup

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rocyaice

How the hell Rawse get Trae and Z-Ro on stage together?
Why wouldn't Trae and Z-Ro be on stage together?
Not too long ago Z-Ro was just saying how he's never gonna do another Guerilla Maab or ABN album with Trae. They're fam but they just don't get along that well. Well musically anyway. Maybe it was some gossip %@% I guess.

Nevermind. I find where I saw that %@% at. On allhiphop.

AllHipHop.com: Around what year was your first beef with Trae; why’d y’all get into it?

Z-Ro: Well, s***, it ain’t never really been no beef; so, I really can’t say beef. Well the first, I’d say, falling out, was whenever Big Moe’s City of Syrup record came out. Big Moe put out “City of Syrup

Back
Top Bottom