Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

*Never pays for a Ross concert*

i still haven't
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

got in free when he was down here a few weeks ago, %@+% was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Gwop

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10
Word.

I've always messed with some of Ross's sh**, more so recently due to Lex Luger feeding him bangers, but people in here acting like he's the best rapper since Jay Z yet just last year the same ppl were ripping him for being fake and stackin up L's.
ESPECIALLY when banks/50 were killin him on wax X when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif

well i cant speak for everybody i have always bumped ross even when the PO thing came out because 90% of the rappers out are fake and as far as banks and 50 "killing" on anything...................not at all Ross > G-Unit

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Gwop

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10
Word.

I've always messed with some of Ross's sh**, more so recently due to Lex Luger feeding him bangers, but people in here acting like he's the best rapper since Jay Z yet just last year the same ppl were ripping him for being fake and stackin up L's.
ESPECIALLY when banks/50 were killin him on wax X when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif

well i cant speak for everybody i have always bumped ross even when the PO thing came out because 90% of the rappers out are fake and as far as banks and 50 "killing" on anything...................not at all Ross > G-Unit

For some reason i liked the mixtape that come out during the summer better than this one. However.....

JOHN DOE!  
sick.gif
pimp.gif

For some reason i liked the mixtape that come out during the summer better than this one. However.....

JOHN DOE!  
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom