Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

who listens to young chris
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Does anyone have a link for Rollin? I hate fast forwarding
laugh.gif

I think Gunplay has found his single that he needs to drop on the radio ASAP.

+

This mixtape is excellent, Rozay does it again, Thisis going to stay in the iPod playlist for the whip.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Does anyone have a link for Rollin? I hate fast forwarding
laugh.gif

I think Gunplay has found his single that he needs to drop on the radio ASAP.

+

This mixtape is excellent, Rozay does it again, Thisis going to stay in the iPod playlist for the whip.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Gwop

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10
Word.

I've always messed with some of Ross's sh**, more so recently due to Lex Luger feeding him bangers, but people in here acting like he's the best rapper since Jay Z yet just last year the same ppl were ripping him for being fake and stackin up L's.
ESPECIALLY when banks/50 were killin him on wax X when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif
well i cant speak for everybody i have always bumped ross even when the PO thing came out because 90% of the rappers out are fake and as far as banks and 50 "killing" on anything...................not at all Ross > G-Unit

Even tho it wasn't really the point of my previous post.....Yeah, Banks fuggin tore Ross to shreds on "officer down," I almost felt bad for Ross at the time....but g unit doesn't get love near as much as they used to (and they shouldn't since there trash, except for bank$) so it's not like he lost a grip of fans and I agree he ultimately won the beef cause he's putting out quality music, not to mention his buzz is on overload right now.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Gwop

BradNSU wrote:
I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10
Word.

I've always messed with some of Ross's sh**, more so recently due to Lex Luger feeding him bangers, but people in here acting like he's the best rapper since Jay Z yet just last year the same ppl were ripping him for being fake and stackin up L's.
ESPECIALLY when banks/50 were killin him on wax X when someone posted that article on NT of him wearing fake LV shades on the cover of that mag. Flip floppin' N_s
tired.gif
well i cant speak for everybody i have always bumped ross even when the PO thing came out because 90% of the rappers out are fake and as far as banks and 50 "killing" on anything...................not at all Ross > G-Unit

Even tho it wasn't really the point of my previous post.....Yeah, Banks fuggin tore Ross to shreds on "officer down," I almost felt bad for Ross at the time....but g unit doesn't get love near as much as they used to (and they shouldn't since there trash, except for bank$) so it's not like he lost a grip of fans and I agree he ultimately won the beef cause he's putting out quality music, not to mention his buzz is on overload right now.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dude is still a fraud, but u can't front on his music
grin.gif

yup i dont know who more gangsta soulja boy or ross his music is cool though not really very lyrical

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dude is still a fraud, but u can't front on his music
grin.gif

yup i dont know who more gangsta soulja boy or ross his music is cool though not really very lyrical

"I'm talking S&M but got her screaming A to Z"
30t6p3b.gif

I really think ya'll aren't listening... Dude is ill...as hell...

"I'm talking S&M but got her screaming A to Z"
30t6p3b.gif

I really think ya'll aren't listening... Dude is ill...as hell...

Dudes will never let that CO @*!@ go. He makes good music at the end of the day. And I still never got an answer about why the 2 tracks were missing.

Dudes will never let that CO @*!@ go. He makes good music at the end of the day. And I still never got an answer about why the 2 tracks were missing.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

They were never on the original track list.  The list OP posted was wrong.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

They were never on the original track list.  The list OP posted was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom