Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

This *+!* is ight. I like that Barry WHite track and John Doe but thats where it stops its the ROC <>.

This *+!* is ight. I like that Barry WHite track and John Doe but thats where it stops its the ROC <>.

I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

I think ppl startin 2 overrate Ross I mean this mixtape was very average nothing special "Even Deeper" is the best track IMO 

Even Deeper too smooth
pimp.gif

BradNSU wrote:

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10

BradNSU wrote:

Fans are so fickle.1st he was a po now he's top 10

Once again the sales/Eminem argument derails yet another thread, yall dudes LOVE to discredit Rick Ross yet all he does is provide quality music. This tape is fire just like his others

I been playing the Waka and Gunplay non-stop
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Once again the sales/Eminem argument derails yet another thread, yall dudes LOVE to discredit Rick Ross yet all he does is provide quality music. This tape is fire just like his others

I been playing the Waka and Gunplay non-stop
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

The benefits of having an in-house video crew... Ross GETS it...
pimp.gif
I completely agree with this statement. Folks may or may not be a fan of him but I feel you have to acknowledge his current strategy is efficient and effective.

He releases new music just as his previous project starts to fizzle out a bit and he continues to shoot videos for mixtape songs and whatnot, that always makes them seem more official in my opinion.

The thing that really made think "Damn, this fool really has a on point strategy to this game" is when I saw that he released the mixtape with a clean version as well as the dirty. That means instant play

from the radio DJs, plus high school parties, middle school parties and for some thugged out young MFs that like to hear Ross while they are on the moon bounce.

I'm curious to see now the moves MMG as a whole make in 2011.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

The benefits of having an in-house video crew... Ross GETS it...
pimp.gif
I completely agree with this statement. Folks may or may not be a fan of him but I feel you have to acknowledge his current strategy is efficient and effective.

He releases new music just as his previous project starts to fizzle out a bit and he continues to shoot videos for mixtape songs and whatnot, that always makes them seem more official in my opinion.

The thing that really made think "Damn, this fool really has a on point strategy to this game" is when I saw that he released the mixtape with a clean version as well as the dirty. That means instant play

from the radio DJs, plus high school parties, middle school parties and for some thugged out young MFs that like to hear Ross while they are on the moon bounce.

I'm curious to see now the moves MMG as a whole make in 2011.

for another one? yeh mot likely

tape is a strong 8.5/10 imo i cant wait to bump this in the whip but this damn snow

for another one? yeh mot likely

tape is a strong 8.5/10 imo i cant wait to bump this in the whip but this damn snow

Back
Top Bottom