Rick Ross starting beef with Slim Thug?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Slim Thug is hearing what he wants to now
eyes.gif

I want him to work with the Neptunes again...

I'll pass on the neptunes and slim has said multiple times he was 100% ok with the sound of Already Platinum.If he were to venture out, mess with Drumma Boy.But mr. Lee did more than hold his own on Boss of All Bosses

Slim > Ross.... by a long shot.

Slim is about 100% as a dude in the game can get. It amazes me that these young dudes keep giving this fraudulent dude Ross a pass when he goes at real g's.

Like I said before the game is all sorts of f'd up. Young cats love these CB4 rappers. Ross.... Flocka.... Plies...

Slim is about 100% as a dude in the game can get. It amazes me that these young dudes keep giving this fraudulent dude Ross a pass when he goes at real g's.

Like I said before the game is all sorts of f'd up. Young cats love these CB4 rappers. Ross.... Flocka.... Plies...

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

"he has no street cred. so and so is more real."

slim thug sucks at making music... its a lot of "real" _s wit regular jobs... just cuz a "real" _ rap dont make him better at making music...

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

slim thug sucks at making music... its a lot of "real" _s wit regular jobs... just cuz a "real" _ rap dont make him better at making music...

Slim Thug?

Seriously, im shocked at the amount of support im seein on NT.

I could care less what hes done in the streets, dude is trash point blank.

Slim Thug?

Seriously, im shocked at the amount of support im seein on NT.

I could care less what hes done in the streets, dude is trash point blank.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

But he's the Boss of ALL Bosses...

That's gotta count for somethin...

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bro you came in here and said a bunch of nothing talking about it real dudes with regular jobs I mean duh but what does that have to do with the topic
and nobody said that thugga makes better music because ross is not real they might just simply like thugga better
we understand you dont like he music bro there no need to rephrase that statement over bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bro you came in here and said a bunch of nothing talking about it real dudes with regular jobs I mean duh but what does that have to do with the topic
and nobody said that thugga makes better music because ross is not real they might just simply like thugga better
we understand you dont like he music bro there no need to rephrase that statement over bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ross done went at TIP
Ross done went at Trick
Ross done went at Jeezy
Ross done went at Slim

Im sorry I just cant. He has nice production and a great delivery. I still cant. Its like if Drake came out and then all of a sudden started rappin bout slangin crack in the streets of college park his whole life... then started going at n's who actually got cocaine charges... I just cant.

The irony of this interview...

"you gotta have morals"

"we gonna see if you really what you say you is....."

Ross done went at TIP
Ross done went at Trick
Ross done went at Jeezy
Ross done went at Slim

Im sorry I just cant. He has nice production and a great delivery. I still cant. Its like if Drake came out and then all of a sudden started rappin bout slangin crack in the streets of college park his whole life... then started going at n's who actually got cocaine charges... I just cant.

The irony of this interview...

"you gotta have morals"

"we gonna see if you really what you say you is....."

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if u read the post 75% of the replies are talkin bout how real slim is... 
im not in here to **%! on slim thug's music... im in here to **%! on yall mindstate...

idiots...

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im not in here to **%! on slim thug's music... im in here to **%! on yall mindstate...

idiots...

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

idiots...

Of course they said the slim was realer than ross but who said he made better music because of it its already known that ross is not real so that shouldn't even be a debate its just funny how all his old disses when he was a nobody is getting dug up from the grave

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

idiots...

Of course they said the slim was realer than ross but who said he made better music because of it its already known that ross is not real so that shouldn't even be a debate its just funny how all his old disses when he was a nobody is getting dug up from the grave

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

Spoiler [+]
Camron_Boss_Of_All_Bosses_Gangsta_Grillz-front-large.jpg

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
yall are so lame...

Spoiler [+]
Camron_Boss_Of_All_Bosses_Gangsta_Grillz-front-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom