Rick Ross starting beef with Slim Thug?

425x219.aspx

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

For those who arent up on things, Slim Thug IS the man in Texas and the south period, especially as far as street cred.  n's dont want it with alot of those H-Town dudes.....i.e. Trae, Z RO.....them boys got love and get love wherever they go, with basically no co sign's except from the streets....Ross stands no chance.  especially if you talkin real life. 
laugh.gif

slim thug dont run !@%$ in the south, maybe texas but that's it

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

For those who arent up on things, Slim Thug IS the man in Texas and the south period, especially as far as street cred.  n's dont want it with alot of those H-Town dudes.....i.e. Trae, Z RO.....them boys got love and get love wherever they go, with basically no co sign's except from the streets....Ross stands no chance.  especially if you talkin real life. 
laugh.gif

slim thug dont run !@%$ in the south, maybe texas but that's it

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So why Ross didn't pick up the phone

Exactly, this dude Rick FRAUD had the nerve to tweet a message like that................true definition of a FRAUD.
I guess he's saying instead of Thugga asking if it was a diss on Twitter, he could have just called him and asked. Atleast that's what I got from it..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly, this dude Rick FRAUD had the nerve to tweet a message like that................true definition of a FRAUD.
I guess he's saying instead of Thugga asking if it was a diss on Twitter, he could have just called him and asked. Atleast that's what I got from it..
ohwell.gif

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably cause its Thugga who got a problem with that track...so Thugga should pick up to call Rozay and ask what the deal was instead of tweeting nonsense.

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably cause its Thugga who got a problem with that track...so Thugga should pick up to call Rozay and ask what the deal was instead of tweeting nonsense.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand that but ross know damn well he dissed him way back when to my understanding he tweeted that straight to him he could have easily picked up the phone himself and told thugga the deal cause its not like he dont know what he is talking about

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand that but ross know damn well he dissed him way back when to my understanding he tweeted that straight to him he could have easily picked up the phone himself and told thugga the deal cause its not like he dont know what he is talking about

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But Slim already said he reached out to Ross to ask him what was up and got no response back...unless there's some misunderstanding, if it's a he said/she said type !+!!...I'm less inclined to take Ricky's word.

425x219.aspx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But Slim already said he reached out to Ross to ask him what was up and got no response back...unless there's some misunderstanding, if it's a he said/she said type !+!!...I'm less inclined to take Ricky's word.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Slim Thug is hearing what he wants to now
eyes.gif

I want him to work with the Neptunes again...

I'll pass on the neptunes and slim has said multiple times he was 100% ok with the sound of Already Platinum.If he were to venture out, mess with Drumma Boy.But mr. Lee did more than hold his own on Boss of All Bosses

Back
Top Bottom