Rick Ross starting beef with Slim Thug?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For those who arent up on things, Slim Thug IS the man in Texas and the south period, especially as far as street cred.  n's dont want it with alot of those H-Town dudes.....i.e. Trae, Z RO.....them boys got love and get love wherever they go, with basically no co sign's except from the streets....Ross stands no chance.  especially if you talkin real life. 
laugh.gif

For those who arent up on things, Slim Thug IS the man in Texas and the south period, especially as far as street cred.  n's dont want it with alot of those H-Town dudes.....i.e. Trae, Z RO.....them boys got love and get love wherever they go, with basically no co sign's except from the streets....Ross stands no chance.  especially if you talkin real life. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

laugh.gif
Oh ok, cause I thought we were talkin' music?

Why do fans always wanna bring hip-hop beef to the streets?  Why is it that this type of dumb *#%@ doesn't happen in other areas of entertainment? 

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

laugh.gif
Oh ok, cause I thought we were talkin' music?

Why do fans always wanna bring hip-hop beef to the streets?  Why is it that this type of dumb *#%@ doesn't happen in other areas of entertainment? 

it dont matter...as long as ur not a fraud like ross.  he keeps his mouth shut and it wont go there.  lets be grown about it...what happened to be about what u talk about.....I guess its ok to front like somethin u aint.  who really does that?  just keep it 100.  and u dont have to be on that d-boy, street stuff to be a nice rapper...over and over again its been proven, so why are yall still lettin these cats front?  I remember when ross came to Detroit  these past 2 times.....that boy was in and out...at the club with XTRA security...all u saw was n's lookin at VIP waitin for a chance.

it dont matter...as long as ur not a fraud like ross.  he keeps his mouth shut and it wont go there.  lets be grown about it...what happened to be about what u talk about.....I guess its ok to front like somethin u aint.  who really does that?  just keep it 100.  and u dont have to be on that d-boy, street stuff to be a nice rapper...over and over again its been proven, so why are yall still lettin these cats front?  I remember when ross came to Detroit  these past 2 times.....that boy was in and out...at the club with XTRA security...all u saw was n's lookin at VIP waitin for a chance.

gnr at torch trying to fire a shot and then turning his twitter to private minutes later.......ross told him to fall back gnr......ross dont want it

gnr at torch trying to fire a shot and then turning his twitter to private minutes later.......ross told him to fall back gnr......ross dont want it

slim thug is that dude.

I think torch can rap but he run his mouth too much....at least on twitter
roll.gif

BHO>CCC

slim thug is that dude.

I think torch can rap but he run his mouth too much....at least on twitter
roll.gif

BHO>CCC

Back
Top Bottom