Rick Ross - Trilla

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How they gonna make a video for the song, but not put it on the album...
grin.gif
[/color]

i was wonderin the same thing for this video...

Cd is dope. Been bumpin it in the whip. Theres only 1 song I dont really like right now. Other than that its
pimp.gif

Oh and when i popped it in my comp right now the track list on the media player has different songs. Like the names of the songs are different. Its weird.Anybody else see that?

actually went to the spot and copped it for retail after having it for awhile for free (legally)
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
ROSS

i hate tpain but i cant stop playing BOSS....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

theres a couple skips on here but they will prob grow on me...i'll burn a revised joint with the extra tracks that were missing...

This is starting to grow on me. I wasn't feeling it too much at first but im starting to like it a lot more

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Oh and when i popped it in my comp right now the track list on the media player has different songs. Like the names of the songs are different. Its weird. Anybody else see that?

Mine did the samething I had to search for the correct list.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Flo-Rida - Mail On Sunday < Trilla
[/td] [/tr][/table]
looks like someone had trouble in math.
roll.gif
at least i think uwere trying to say flo rida's album was better then ross.

im dissapointed in trilla. i loved port of miami and this disc just has too many tracks to skip. the mannie fresh song is wack, money make me come is SO wackand there are a few other ones too that get skipped. speedin' wasnt even a dope single. smh.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

ab-rise.gif

Why didn't someone tell me this cd was good!? I just gave it a spin (late as hell) and this joint is pretty damned good. Rawwwwwssss
pimp.gif

eek.gif
/
smh.gif
at you just now gettin up on this Raaaaaaaaaaaaawss Rav...

I play "This Is The Life" and "Stay Shinin" everyday, even tho Bump J had the This Is Teh Life track named the exact same thing/with Treysinging the exact same chorus for a while, that's fire as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I know, crazy late. I don't even know why. Better late then never I guess. This album is officially in the rotation.

maybe dude jus aint appealing to me....dude neva changes anything up...maybe the album has to grown on me

Back
Top Bottom