Rick Ross - Trilla

We might as well make this the official post. The CD is going to be bandannas....I'm dropping my $10 on it. Ross stepped his game up.
Trillaalbum.jpg

ive heard some tracks...the only one i liked out of wat i heard was "street money" and i wish it wasnt flo-rida on the hook, but i havent heard much,prolly like 6 songs...ima give it a listen and if i feel it ill cop...i liked about 5 tracks on his last cd so i think this will be good for atleast 5 joints

Rick Ross is my favorite rapper right now man, you don't know how big Trilla is right now
pimp.gif
eek.gif
too hyped for this album, i need a fully automatic machine to rinse it off in the sky when it releases
devil.gif

he's on the same %@+@ i am on right now, music, sunglasses and shoes
pimp.gif
i see myself in him
glasses.gif
dude loves sunglasses, he said he got2000 pairs
roll.gif

dudes aura and persona is
pimp.gif

youtube his interviews, the one on fader style mag is so funny...
laugh.gif

best believe when it drops or leaks, ima be deleting all Trilla downloads from bx, gotta hold it down for my dude Ross
pimp.gif

It's gonna be raw man. My friend went to a listening party and said it was..."bandannas". I used to wake people up in the school parking lot offof that Port of Miami, when I started driving my senior year of high school.

I do wish they would have put that Street Money, Get Love Too, Children's Story (Uncle Ricky), and Trilla on the album though. Great songs.

i like Ross cause he real boasty and show off when he rappin' and in that music mode but in person when they interview him, he a real humble dude. talksabout what he got and his accomplishments, but in a way that it's not perceived as cocky, but more as gangsta
pimp.gif

nahmean dude can separate entertainment from realness
pimp.gif

Gold first week? %+!+ he might even do platinum the first week...
nerd.gif
whosays Ricky will move a million in a quarter month?

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

i like Ross cause he real boasty and show off when he rappin' and in that music mode but in person when they interview him, he a real humble dude. talks about what he got and his accomplishments, but in a way that it's not perceived as cocky, but more as gangsta
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
who says Ricky will move a million in a quarter month?

Let's be serious now.

The only songs I am feeling so far are (Street Dreams) & (Luxury Tax), other than that I don't know. I don't think it will be as good as "Portof miami".

actually met him today, he came to Howard to sign some autographs and promote his album. Dude really is big in person, I thought he would be shorter but he myheight. Took a pic wit dude and kept it movin. Just another reason why I love Howard, random celebs always comin over.

i like street money, maybach music is the bidness right now... this CD def has potential

i like Ross cause he real boasty and show off when he rappin' and in that music mode but in person when they interview him, he a real humble dude. talks about what he got and his accomplishments, but in a way that it's not perceived as cocky, but more as gangsta
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

jump-roller.jpg

200.jpg

rawws.jpg

lr_dsg_101405_700.jpg

well just looked thru how to delete files off several file hosting sites and it's such a mission to do it...

looks like Ricky will be taking a small hit from slumz
tired.gif

it's not that bad upping old %@$+, cause they've had their success, but i don't get it, cause artists like Joe Budden give shot outs to sites likeslumz in his music, which leaks their %@$+ hard
eyes.gif

who knows maybe thas exactly what they want, for promo, cause they prolly still bank regardless.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Let's be serious now.

you must be joking? he prolly wont even reach GOLD status in a month.

Back
Top Bottom