Ricky from Boyz N The Hood was a !@%$#@ Idiot (Hear Me Out)

Am I wrong?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Juice > BITH

all east coast hood movies surpass that west coast trash.

STRAPPED (with Bokeem Woodbine) >

Juice > BITH

all east coast hood movies surpass that west coast trash.

STRAPPED (with Bokeem Woodbine) >
U need to chill out with all that west coast slander
Also New Jersey drive is my ****
People BARELY mention that movie
Strapped is good
Ain't seen it in a MINUTE
Jason's lyric too
Mm mmm mmmm jada at her peak
Also since u mentioned bookeem woodbine and had me thinking about Jason's lyric
I gotta mention caught up
Movie was good

I like menace more than Boyz in the hood

Menace had that hood classic type feel and a lil bit more action. Cain and my dude o dog :pimp:

But Boyz delivers more on the story and stuff cause of Ricky and tre becoming a man

Menace had that hood classic type feel and a lil bit more action. Cain and my dude o dog :pimp:

But Boyz delivers more on the story and stuff cause of Ricky and tre becoming a man
Tre became a sucka
Ol cornbread *** *****
Speaking of cornbread
Cornbread earl and me, is a hood classic
Also Cooley high
And how y'all ain't mention above the rim
Or sunset park

Well, first of all, no part of Boyz ever tried to portray Ricky as trying to be a "man" (whatever that means).

Menace was more about the hopelessness of the hood, and the rawness was much more realistic. Whereas Boyz portrayed all the different characters of the hood, including the guy who could make it out (Ricky), the good kid with the strong parental units who may or may not make it out (Tre), the lost gang banger (Doughboy), etc., and definitely was a more stylized portrayal of the same place.

I should have use a comma but i meant Ricky as a character and tre's character becoming a man

menace was a movie I loved as a kid but it's hard for me to watch now knowing so many people around me who never lived that way who emulated the actions of o dog, especially since he didn't die or go to prison at the end on screen

menace was a movie I loved as a kid but it's hard for me to watch now knowing so many people around me who never lived that way who emulated the actions of o dog, especially since he didn't die or go to prison at the end on screen
That is a funny reason

Did you not watch the last 30 seconds of the movie? Good lord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom