RICKY RUBIO TO JOIN MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

roll.gif
Rubio looked at this years draft class and said to himself..............if Irving is the best point guard in the draft im winning rookie of the year
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

roll.gif
Rubio looked at this years draft class and said to himself..............if Irving is the best point guard in the draft im winning rookie of the year
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

but he looks like he has such a soft mentality which is a HUGE factor for players coming into the league, especially Euro players.
What in the world does this even mean? He's a 19 year old Spanish kid so he looks soft?
FullMetal wrote:

I haven't seen much of dude play so I can't really judge,
Shoulda stopped there.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

but he looks like he has such a soft mentality which is a HUGE factor for players coming into the league, especially Euro players.
What in the world does this even mean? He's a 19 year old Spanish kid so he looks soft?
FullMetal wrote:

I haven't seen much of dude play so I can't really judge,
Shoulda stopped there.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Didn't Brandon Jennings play against him and say that he won't make it in the NBA?

I remember this. BJ said something about "all hype" iirc

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Didn't Brandon Jennings play against him and say that he won't make it in the NBA?

I remember this. BJ said something about "all hype" iirc

Originally Posted by DubA169

why are there 11 pages on ricky rubio?

You guys would have 100 pages on the kid if he was on your team 
indifferent.gif

Jordan Hill over DeRozan, Jennings, Henderson, Hansbrough, Holiday, Teague, Collison, Casspi, Beaubois and Taj Gibson...........

indifferent.gif

Jordan Hill over DeRozan, Jennings, Henderson, Hansbrough, Holiday, Teague, Collison, Casspi, Beaubois and Taj Gibson...........

Originally Posted by Buc Em

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Trust me no one wanted us to draft Jordan Hill. Dantoni thought he was the next Amare
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Trust me no one wanted us to draft Jordan Hill. Dantoni thought he was the next Amare
indifferent.gif

Everybody with their analyzing of the Euroleague stats. It's been broken down that his #'s translate to much better #'s over here. He's here to dish the rock, which he does very well. Heck I don't care if he averages 5-10 PPG if he slings 7-9 Assists per game. First year anyway. He'll get better.

Everybody with their analyzing of the Euroleague stats. It's been broken down that his #'s translate to much better #'s over here. He's here to dish the rock, which he does very well. Heck I don't care if he averages 5-10 PPG if he slings 7-9 Assists per game. First year anyway. He'll get better.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

If thats the case then i take back what i said about ai, dude from a production standpoint was better then this kid, so we are to assume since ai was getting 15-20pts 6 or so asst and 2 steals a night he gonna be putting up allstar numbers if he is picked up by a team? I aint hating im asking a legit question. Seeing as he already played the nba game, the transition wouldnt be as hard for him.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

If thats the case then i take back what i said about ai, dude from a production standpoint was better then this kid, so we are to assume since ai was getting 15-20pts 6 or so asst and 2 steals a night he gonna be putting up allstar numbers if he is picked up by a team? I aint hating im asking a legit question. Seeing as he already played the nba game, the transition wouldnt be as hard for him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I've been hearing rumors they're going after Demar DeRozan.
nerd.gif

I really doubt either Enes Kanter or Marc Gasol end up on this team, but that's just me. I think our front office really wants to acquire a legit SG this off-season, and they're going to use the #2 selection to do it.

PG- Rubio
SG- DeRozan
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

DeRozan just sucks a three pointers, but Beasley really improved that aspect of his game this season.
legit SG and you guys want Derozan?
alien.gif

that team is young and no vetrean leadership in the starting lineup. They need to get a GOOD guard to hell that team out. They have a nice team but they need someone who will push his team mate and be a leader on and off the court

Originally Posted by JPZx

I've been hearing rumors they're going after Demar DeRozan.
nerd.gif

I really doubt either Enes Kanter or Marc Gasol end up on this team, but that's just me. I think our front office really wants to acquire a legit SG this off-season, and they're going to use the #2 selection to do it.

PG- Rubio
SG- DeRozan
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

DeRozan just sucks a three pointers, but Beasley really improved that aspect of his game this season.
legit SG and you guys want Derozan?
alien.gif

that team is young and no vetrean leadership in the starting lineup. They need to get a GOOD guard to hell that team out. They have a nice team but they need someone who will push his team mate and be a leader on and off the court

Back
Top Bottom