RICKY RUBIO TO JOIN MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Yeah we really do need a SG I'm hoping for Brooks or Burks or better yet an established guy via trade or FA.

I'll give you Thabo Sefalosha for Anthony Randolph. And
laugh.gif
at Calderon as a comparitive DOWNSIDE, dudes are really underrating Calderon. More like Antoine Rig'a'deau or that one Spanish guy who used to always shoot those girly floaters.
Juan Carlos Navarro is/was a scorer though.

Raul Lopez.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

1. If you compare Rick Rubio and Jose Calderon you don't really know basketball
2. If you think Jose Calderon the all time single season FT% leader is a decent shooter then I don't even know what to say.
laugh.gif

1. If you compare Rick Rubio and Jose Calderon you don't really know basketball
2. If you think Jose Calderon the all time single season FT% leader is a decent shooter then I don't even know what to say.
laugh.gif

His floor is Calderon and his ceiling is Nash ?

So at worst he's pretty damn good and at best hes one of the GOAT PGs?

Lulz.

His floor is Calderon and his ceiling is Nash ?

So at worst he's pretty damn good and at best hes one of the GOAT PGs?

Lulz.

I'll $$$# with the Wolves HARD if they get either Kanter or Marc Gasol this summer.

I'll $$$# with the Wolves HARD if they get either Kanter or Marc Gasol this summer.

I've been hearing rumors they're going after Demar DeRozan.
nerd.gif

I really doubt either Enes Kanter or Marc Gasol end up on this team, but that's just me. I think our front office really wants to acquire a legit SG this off-season, and they're going to use the #2 selection to do it.

PG- Rubio
SG- DeRozan
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

DeRozan just sucks a three pointers, but Beasley really improved that aspect of his game this season.

nerd.gif

I really doubt either Enes Kanter or Marc Gasol end up on this team, but that's just me. I think our front office really wants to acquire a legit SG this off-season, and they're going to use the #2 selection to do it.

PG- Rubio
SG- DeRozan
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

DeRozan just sucks a three pointers, but Beasley really improved that aspect of his game this season.

Originally Posted by JPZx

nerd.gif
Hmmm any more info on the rumor?? 
My guess would be something surrounding Beasley for DeRozan. 

Its weird though, I would have thought that Toronto really like DeRozan.

Originally Posted by JPZx

nerd.gif
Hmmm any more info on the rumor?? 
My guess would be something surrounding Beasley for DeRozan. 

Its weird though, I would have thought that Toronto really like DeRozan.

Jason in GA:
Just a thought but wouldn't Derozan and the five for Flynn and the two help both teams? Gives Toronto some front court star power and Minnesota a legit 2, thoughts?
Bill Ingram:
It really would... I know the Wolves are exploring a lot of options for trading the #2, and DeRozan is one of the better young shooting guards in the league. He and Rubio could potentially be good for years to come. Derrick Williams would clearly help the Raptors, as well. I've been told by the Wolves that Toronto is the frontrunner for the #2 so far, but there's lots of time for someone else to make an offer Kahn can't refuse.

So it'd be DeRozan/#5 for Flynn/#2....

Homerun would obviously be that deal and get Kanter at #5 if he somewhat falls.

PG- Rubio
SG- DeRozan
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Kanter

Jason in GA:
Just a thought but wouldn't Derozan and the five for Flynn and the two help both teams? Gives Toronto some front court star power and Minnesota a legit 2, thoughts?
Bill Ingram:
It really would... I know the Wolves are exploring a lot of options for trading the #2, and DeRozan is one of the better young shooting guards in the league. He and Rubio could potentially be good for years to come. Derrick Williams would clearly help the Raptors, as well. I've been told by the Wolves that Toronto is the frontrunner for the #2 so far, but there's lots of time for someone else to make an offer Kahn can't refuse.

So it'd be DeRozan/#5 for Flynn/#2....

Homerun would obviously be that deal and get Kanter at #5 if he somewhat falls.

PG- Rubio
SG- DeRozan
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Kanter

Ah yes, that does make a lot of sense.

Good stuff JPZ!

Ah yes, that does make a lot of sense.

Good stuff JPZ!

Back
Top Bottom