[/Rihanna Breaks Her Silence - Full Interview\]

Not really that interested in seeing the interview or hearing more about the situation
but good marketing scheme on behalf of both camps Im sure many will fall for it

wow i hope you guys are joking...i believe what ever happened she probably started it but damn...

i doubt she wanted to do it like this...i think they still do love/like each othe but cuz of who they are they can't even try and fix it...it would killher career more than his...this is all her people and less her...

I could tell by the tone of the interview she's gonna make Chris Brown look like the next Ike Turner.

I'm not condoning what he did, but for her to act like the battered victim, when it seems she has been culpable for some of their violent blow-ups duringtheir relationship is laughable.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I could tell by the tone of the interview she's gonna make Chris Brown look like the next Ike Turner.

I'm not condoning what he did, but for her to act like the battered victim, when it seems she has been culpable for some of their violent blow-ups during their relationship is laughable.
Cosign, specially with the first line. Prolly going to make it seem like Beezy been abusing her throughout their whole relationship

How is she trying to "forget the memory of it" but using it to sell her albums?

HUH?

I don't even like CB, but I bet he wasn't the only violent one in that relationship...

good for her, that Chris Brown is rotten.

why she got a turtleneck on? looks like she's hiding love bites.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

HUH?

I don't even like CB, but I bet he wasn't the only violent one in that relationship...
It's sick, but from what keeps popping up from different people on my Twitter timeline, she's apparently quite the violent female. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out...

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

can you really blame CB? i mean what was she thinking being out of the kitchen anyways.
word
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by General Johnson

HUH?

It's sick, but from what keeps popping up from different people on my Twitter timeline, she's apparently quite the violent female. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out...
That much is obvious.

I was in a relationship with a broad like that. She kept swinging on me til one day I snapped and sonic boomed the #@@% out of her.

I was disappointed in myself, but I was disturbed when she got turned on by it. I had to cut her loose.

Rhianna looks like that type to me. Maybe it's the hair and the psycho stare, but she looks evil.

I say one of us go beat her just so she can stop with this, know what I'm saying
nerd.gif

nevermind
smh.gif

unless y'all are down
nerd.gif

Beautiful woman.

If I only had a chance to cross paths with her . . . I would have her whipped.

Peace

Hol up, aint there reports she busted her brother upside the head w/ a glass bottle or somethin. And didn't she through somethin thru CB's moms tv?This broad got a temper and I'm sure CB just snapped that night. I aint sayin what he did was right but like Dame said when this was fresh news, instead ofchastisin him, ol heads should be tryna get his head right, see what the problem is. We young, we make mistakes, love hurts emotionally and sometimesphysically.

CB, just release the sex tape
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

The incident should not have gone down but I couldn't even watch the whole video...this broads a dummy...she can sing...but her vocab...needs work
The hell does that have to do with anything?
Similar to this StillIn729 wrote:
what Chris Brown did was wrong but I can't stand Rihanna so I feel no sympathy for her

I saw the video, that the OPposted...I don't condone the beating of women...I couldn't finish watching the shortvideo because her speaking abilities suck! What do you not understand?

he needs to air her out...on some ustream lets keep it real type steez it would increase his sells i think
pimp.gif

Great...Both of them are putting out albums soon,so each of them can talk about their abusive relationship to help boost their sales...

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

can you really blame CB? i mean what was she thinking being out of the kitchen anyways.
I wish I knew who you mom was, so I could smack her across the face when I see her.

Back
Top Bottom