Rihanna just ethered some chick on twitter

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

i swear if chris brown and rihanna act like kids. they're perfect for each other.
I feel bad if they ever have offspring.  The kid will be dumb as rocks and emotionally unstable.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

roll.gif
hostess cake

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

No lie if that girl lost 100 some pounds shed be cute.

Hostess cake 
roll.gif

Thats just like saying If a frog had wings............
laugh.gif

No, not at all, weight loss can do wonders have you seen biggest loser.
nerd.gif

She has high cheekbones and a cute face, its just hidden under all her fat.

"Why do people even say things like this?

I mean, if I was 6 inches taller, had an extra 30 lbs of lean muscle and the facial structure of Brad Pitt, I'd be more attractive 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That 100 lbs is as much a part of her as her eyes, and that's not an insult."

I dont agree, that fat is not apart of her, she can lose it, you are genetically short, she is not genetically fat.

She still cute to me, she would just become "acceptable" cute

is that really rih's twitter?
and yea some people dont use common sense or just have a serious misunderstanding of how things work, you dont need ANY academic education to realize that someone losing weight is not the same as a frog sprouting wings or someones face randomly restructuring itself to mimic brad pitt

Originally Posted by MonStar1

that wasn't the ether.

Some chick told the fat girl "she found love in a Hostess cake".  That was the ether

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't even get to the bottom of the page
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

dude i use to be fat. aint NOTHING worse than that. NOTHING. 
When you are fat you are at the bottom of the totem pole. Bottom of the food chain...

Dont NOBODY got your back. you see everyone making fun of the fat girl in here? can you imagine if they were making fun of someone that was gay or of a certain race? it is not permitted.

But fat people? Its open season 
laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

so yea....no you would not rather be fat than be a dumb rich person
laugh.gif

Fat Joe wouldnt cosign this, although he is losing weight, but I'm sure is only for health issues....being fat doesn't mean you are less than the next person.
I dont know what this guy is talking about. Try being poor, or the only black kid at an all white school. Try being one of those kids that get bullied for being gay. Ive never seen a fat person get it harder than any of those people before. You can change being fat.
you can change being gay too....

402489_10150584657304580_591444579_9278902_1690367668_n.jpg

Originally Posted by MonStar1

that wasn't the ether.

Some chick told the fat girl "she found love in a Hostess cake".  That was the ether
eek.gif
pimp.gif
That !!%+ that make your soul burn slow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

dude i use to be fat. aint NOTHING worse than that. NOTHING. 
When you are fat you are at the bottom of the totem pole. Bottom of the food chain...

Dont NOBODY got your back. you see everyone making fun of the fat girl in here? can you imagine if they were making fun of someone that was gay or of a certain race? it is not permitted.

But fat people? Its open season 
laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

so yea....no you would not rather be fat than be a dumb rich person
laugh.gif

Fat Joe wouldnt cosign this, although he is losing weight, but I'm sure is only for health issues....being fat doesn't mean you are less than the next person.
I dont know what this guy is talking about. Try being poor, or the only black kid at an all white school. Try being one of those kids that get bullied for being gay. Ive never seen a fat person get it harder than any of those people before. You can change being fat.

so, as a hetero man, can you force yourself to like men?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

sounds like you never heard of da city of atlanta, home of da DL brothas, having wives and kids and still giving up da booty
laugh.gif
sick.gif

sounds like you never heard of da city of atlanta, home of da DL brothas, having wives and kids and still giving up da booty
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Is that why you been spending so much time down south lately?

laugh.gif
sick.gif
because that #$#@ don't happen in NY, right???

29225e57ea16ae77ab5b1822fe02a0c6d93d8bc.png

laugh.gif
sick.gif

have you heard of being in denial?

laugh.gif
sick.gif

ninjahood is the poster boy for denial 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ #clapback

All-in-All...Shorty got ethered because Rihanna's response was short and witty. Rihanna found space in her heart to forgive Chris and move on with her life... Wounds heal, Life goes on...Why not make money in the process?

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
no such thing if they bustin' nuts in #*%$%@ and havin kids b, u gotta like it for it to happen..just so happened that they happen to like gettin plugged too
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom