Rihanna just ethered some chick on twitter

Originally Posted by oidreez

the girl commented on rihanna's situation and rihanna responded back by calling her fat... Rihanna is a clown for that

This. Pretty sure others said the same thing to her, she picks the easiest target. Lame.

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Automatically assume the role? Since when? The internet age? The dawn of pop music? Come on man be serious. Imagine telling Jimi Hendrix or Ozzy Osbourne that they were role models and they had a duty or responsibility to take the high road lol. Or does it not apply because they were rock? As technology has grown, so has our insight into the lives of celebrities and entertainers. But why does that change anything? Just because we're privy to their lives, doesn't mean we now should have input or control over it. They owe us no duty but to be who they are. Take it or leave it, that's OUR choice. And don't gimme demographics. Children should be processing the instructions of their parents, not MTV, BET, this pop star or the next. I hate how people try to blame music or movies or tv, that's such a copout for bad parenting. I came up on the ruggedest of music and I've done so without ever taking a misstep. My parents taught me better.
I capitalized POP STAR for this exact reason. To emphasize that it doesn't apply to all other music genres, but 100% of the time for POP music stars

You mean like Madonna who had sex with the floor like a virgin?
Katy Perry whos first hit record was about kissing a girl?

So much for your "100% for pop stars" theory.

Rihanna makes pop music but how often you see her trying to cater to a younger audience? Shes half naked at damn near every performance she does. If parents are still letting their impressionable kids look to Rihanna for a role model then that sounds like a problem with the parent.

I'm pretty sure this girl is LOVING the fact that Rihanna is giving her all this attention.

But I still think Rihanna is wrong.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dont worry guys

chris brown will knock some sense into her

this shouldnt be funny....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Bring back the 90's please.
tired.gif
I was just talking with a dude about back in the day you knew about celebs but you really didn't. No more privacy in reagrds to the artist, and even now you have everyone thinking of themselves as some type of celebrity. Crazy. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

People stay caring TOO MUCH about what these celebrities are doing especially with their personal lives, like....worry about more important things and not on Rhi making songs with someone she had a relationship with....the !*!! you care for
laugh.gif
This. I see people on the internet all the time giving their 2 cents about everybody's life. Then when the star says something back, the star is wrong. You don't want people commenting on you? Stay your *** off the internet commenting about stuff that doesn't concern you.

And some of you all have a lot of nerve attacking Rihanna because of her comment, when their are slurs thrown around this board everyday regarding larger women, but now because Rihanna said it and many of you don't her, now its a tragedy. Trying to treat Rihanna like she Meg Griffin now.
laugh.gif

rihanna could have at least said the "you guys hating on me makes me better" bit or something to that effect. Is she gonna respond to everyone who heckles her?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Don't worry Chris and Rihanna will be broke and alone soon enough... Fame doesn't last forever, especially when you are cocky and reckless with your behavior.. How will they handle it though?

Think so ?
Doubt it

the girl commented on rihanna's situation and rihanna responded back by calling her fat...

You don't think Rihanna is tired of hearing that !*%!? She got fed up and told that ckick off. Nothing too serious.. I bet Rihanna doesn't even remember writing that.

We are in a different time and age

I don't see a problem with her going off on Twitter
laugh.gif

She never tried to portray herself as "holier than thou" to begin with

Everybody knows Rihanna is wild

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by cap1229

this is what she said in response.
laugh.gif

I don't think that girl feels bad at all, you can just scroll her timeline and see she's been jabbing 

back at both rihanna and her fanbase. Ain't even mad.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just read her timeline and she went hard...once she said this I clicked out the window:
These insults is lame.. You can do better! Say something bout my chins or how I bathe in butter #bringit

roll.gif
roll.gif

One thing I think is hilarious though is when people bash the hell out of facebook, yet they get on twitter like it's something entirely different.

People gas themselves on both, it's just when you do it on twitter, it's faster. That's it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

the girl commented on rihanna's situation and rihanna responded back by calling her fat... Rihanna is a clown for that

This. Pretty sure others said the same thing to her, she picks the easiest target. Lame.
I'm convinced that the majority of NTers don't possess critical thinking and analyzation skills.
ALL SHE SAID WAS THAT THE GIRL'S AVI WASN'T A GOOD LOOK

She left it open to interpretation.  In actuality, you guys are ASSUMING that Rihanna thinks its a bad look because the girl is fat.

On a semi-related note, the fact that they made two songs together probably means that Rihanna has forgiven Chris Brown for beating the brakes off her face.

Now, if someone who was on the receiving end of CB's wrath is able to forgive him, what excuse do people who have nothing to do with the situation (the people who still classify CB as scum of the earth) for not forgiving him?

People make mistakes, get off your high horses.

Originally Posted by blakep267

First off, Rihanna is a child. She's always been like this. Its what happens when you give kids money and fame when they havent fully developed. She's 1 person ( like Chris), who arent adult enough to have a twitter. They are impulsive idiots. Its just that her impulsiveness doesnt hurt her at the moment, where as Chris's does. Its weird, because almst any other celeb on twitter who would talk crazy to fans would start to feel some kinda backlash. Like, you may be famous and all but nobody likes a rude person. But Rihanna seems to be able to do whatever she wants and the fans still like her

Also, so chick is chunky. Rihanna may be a celeb and rich, but I doubt she is happy. Give me being fat over having deep seeded relationship issues, Daddy issues, and being a truly pahetic individual anyday

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I'm convinced that the majority of NTers don't possess critical thinking and analyzation skills.

She left it open to interpretation. �In actuality, you guys are ASSUMING that Rihanna thinks its a bad look because the girl is fat.

On a semi-related note, the fact that they made two songs together probably means that Rihanna has forgiven Chris Brown for beating the brakes off her face.

Now, if someone who was on the receiving end of CB's wrath is able to forgive him, what excuse do people who have nothing to do with the situation (the people who still classify CB as scum of the earth) for not forgiving him? �

First off, Rihanna is a child. She's always been like this. Its what happens when you give kids money and fame when they havent fully developed. She's 1 person ( like Chris), who arent adult enough to have a twitter. They are impulsive idiots. Its just that her impulsiveness doesnt hurt her at the moment, where as Chris's does. Its weird, because almst any other celeb on twitter who would talk crazy to fans would start to feel some kinda backlash. Like, you may be famous and all but nobody likes a rude person. But Rihanna seems to be able to do whatever she wants and the fans still like her

Also, so chick is chunky. Rihanna may be a celeb and rich, but I doubt she is happy. Give me being fat over having deep seeded relationship issues, Daddy issues, and being a truly pahetic individual anyday

Originally Posted by shoesonmyfeet

Some of you MUST be on rihanna payroll or think she will see this thread and let you smash. lol
My ex use to be enamored with this girl, but I knew she was a bird when she cussed at a girl cause she tweeted " I cant believe you going back to CB"
the girl was like 13 and tweeting back that she was crying lol
Fat girl wasnt rude at all, the truth hurts.

She left it open to interpretation. �In actuality, you guys are ASSUMING that Rihanna thinks its a bad look because the girl is fat.

Now, if someone who was on the receiving end of CB's wrath is able to forgive him, what excuse do people who have nothing to do with the situation (the people who still classify CB as scum of the earth) for not forgiving him? �

Strong white knight.
Rihanna is definitely an attention whoring sloot, but she still won't have sex with you.

She left it open to interpretation.�In actuality, you guys are ASSUMING that Rihanna thinks its a bad look because the girl is fat.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You've convinced me that you don't possess common sense.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Me? White-knighting?  Okay. You can't question any of the content of my post, so you resort to throwing dirt 
laugh.gif

Both people in this situation are girls.  So by your guys' moronic reasoning, everyone in this thread is white-knighting, some for a fat chick and some for a celebrity. 
grin.gif

I have no vested interest in Rihanna, I took my talents to Team White Girl many a year ago.

Y'all dudes too caught up in what someone else is doing. Only reason I'm in this thread is in the hopes that some of you realize that.

Back
Top Bottom