Rihanna just ethered some chick on twitter

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

That was mean. It wasn't even a personal attack on Rihanna.

I knew when I saw that avi the right hook was comin'.
this is the type of female she is tho. this is like picking on a handicap kid.

What's with the crocodile tears for fattie? If you don't want to get bombed on mind your business. She opened her mouth to comment on Rihanna's situation and got dealt with accordingly. That's part of the problem with kids nowadays, always chasing behind celebs. Entertainers are here for entertainment purposes. Not to be moral compasses or role models. If you look up to entertainers and you aren't in the entertainment business you've already lost, forget whatever "examples" they've set. People forget that celebs are human too. All this whining about CB and Rihanna working on a song together smh. So fn what!? If they've moved on, what else really matters? How does their personal relationship affect anyone else but them? Lord knows I can give two f's about what they do. Put out a hot song for me to enjoy and I'm good. Anything else is irrelevant to me.

Originally Posted by cap1229

this is what she said in response.
laugh.gif

I don't think that girl feels bad at all, you can just scroll her timeline and see she's been jabbing 

back at both rihanna and her fanbase. Ain't even mad. 

Really? Not a personal attack? Tell me how talking %##% about her getting abused by her ex is not personal

Yes, let us judge people by their tweets...
As far as I see it, rihanna is a person and people sometimes act on their feelings and not with their heads.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What's with the crocodile tears for fattie? If you don't want to get bombed on mind your business. She opened her mouth to comment on Rihanna's situation and got dealt with accordingly. That's part of the problem with kids nowadays, always chasing behind celebs. Entertainers are here for entertainment purposes. Not to be moral compasses or role models. If you look up to entertainers and you aren't in the entertainment business you've already lost, forget whatever "examples" they've set. People forget that celebs are human too. All this whining about CB and Rihanna working on a song together smh. So fn what!? If they've moved on, what else really matters? How does their personal relationship affect anyone else but them? Lord knows I can give two f's about what they do. Put out a hot song for me to enjoy and I'm good. Anything else is irrelevant to me.

common sense is great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

I don't think that girl feels bad at all, you can just scroll her timeline and see she's been jabbing 

roll.gif
roll.gif
you know how these girls are man...shes prolly gassed of the fact rihanna actually replied to her...she's loving the attention, im sure she'll be fine

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Really? Not a personal attack? Tell me how talking %##% about her getting abused by her ex is not personal

As far as I see it, rihanna is a person and people sometimes act on their feelings and not with their heads.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dont mind cap..shes just a rihanna hater...you know how it is when females loathe other females they dont know...happens all the time

Where was she taking %+!$ in her initial statement?
yeah she is mad friendly for telling someone who she does not even know she doesnt respect her, but where was she talking %+!$?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dont mind cap..shes just a rihanna hater...you know how it is when females loathe other females they dont know...happens all the time

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
spare me man. Spare me. I bet you are one of those dudes that think when ppl don't like you they are just hating on you and wanna be you. Lol

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Where was she taking %+!$ in her initial statement?
yeah she is mad friendly for telling someone who she does not even know she doesnt respect her, but where was she talking %+!$?
indifferent.gif

1. People think just cuz they have access to celebs w/twitter and all that they can say what ever they want but when the person responds they should be above it...they are human at the end of the day...

2. I love how Rih dresses We Found Love is my +!#+ right now and i lose all control when the song comes on buuuuuut...Rih and Chris deserve each other...they are both impulsive w/this stuff and should really just let their PR teams run their accounts...its happening way to often...Chris needs to have his deleted all together...Rih's a bird but we all knew that already...

i'm all for forgiveness and if she's over it i'm over it but its like they are determined to play out some type of Romeo and Juliet love story where everyone wants them apart but they are just determined to be together...if we ignored their situation these remixes would have never happened

#clapback had me weak tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I just read her timeline and she went hard...once she said this I clicked out the window:
These insults is lame.. You can do better! Say something bout my chins or how I bathe in butter #bringit

so, who's going to feel bad for this broad when brown kicks her $+% again?

does this chick have daddy issues?

I read it more as a fan who cares about Rihanna and feels disappointed she'd do a song with a man who abused her. Now obviously she must've missed out on their reconcilement and Rihanna is probably sick of the past being brought up, but for that woman's looks to be attacked? Tell her to keep her finger out of the cake batter or something more subtle at least.

Wrong

as an entertainer and celebrity with millions of KIDS and TEENAGERS as your fanbase, you do have a responsibility to take the high road and be professional

you automatically assume the role model position as soon as you choose to be a POP STAR....30 year olds (like yourself) aren't the popstar demographic. you can't expect them to process it like you do. 8-17 year olds are listening to her music

you get paid millions to dance and sing songs other have written for you. do photoshoots and interviews. The least you can do is not spit in the face of those affording you your lavish lifestyle

Originally Posted by CWrite78

so, who's going to feel bad for this broad when brown kicks her $+% again?

does this chick have daddy issues?
Of course she has daddy issues. Her dad beat the crap out of her mom (and probably smacked her around a bit as well), so she's naturally attracted to dudes who will do the same to her. It's a never-ending cycle. It's inevitable that she will end up with someone who will continue to do it, whether it's Chris Brown or someone else.

I didnt eem care in the first place. Let that trick be. Dudes are acting like this is NTMZ

It's funny on the surface, but i'd bet you my life that deep down she was affected tremendously by that response.

it's a defense mechanism for fat people to go along with it and seemingly laugh at yourself

but her pillow will be wet tonight

Originally Posted by glasses

Wrong

as an entertainer and celebrity with millions of KIDS and TEENAGERS as your fanbase, you do have a responsibility to take the high road and be professional

you automatically assume the role model position as soon as you choose to be a POP STAR....30 year olds (like yourself) aren't the popstar demographic. you can't expect them to process it like you do. 8-17 year olds are listening to her music

you get paid millions to dance and sing songs other have written for you. do photoshoots and interviews. The least you can do is not spit in the face of those affording you your lavish lifestyle

i see both sides...at the same time you can't expect these people to ALWAYS take the high road...her and Chris probably get a million mentions like that a day...people think they can say whatever they want to these people cuz they're famous and we do know so much about them...access to them through twitter has really blurred the lines of whats appropriate and whats not and thats not even w/celebrities...some of the stuff i see people say to strangers on the internet is mind blowing...funny at times but still mind blowing

i don't know how his girl handles it...she probably gets on for about 5 sec. a day cuz no way i could have went this long w/o buggin out on those crazy stans on both sides...

Originally Posted by glasses

It's funny on the surface, but i'd bet you my life that deep down she was affected tremendously by that response.

it's a defense mechanism for fat people to go along with it and seemingly laugh at yourself

but her pillow will be wet tonight
ohwell.gif
You're right. Rihanna was on her mean girl Regina George *%+% today.

Back
Top Bottom