Rihanna just ethered some chick on twitter

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Automatically assume the role? Since when? The internet age? The dawn of pop music? Come on man be serious. Imagine telling Jimi Hendrix or Ozzy Osbourne that they were role models and they had a duty or responsibility to take the high road lol. Or does it not apply because they were rock? As technology has grown, so has our insight into the lives of celebrities and entertainers. But why does that change anything? Just because we're privy to their lives, doesn't mean we now should have input or control over it. They owe us no duty but to be who they are. Take it or leave it, that's OUR choice. And don't gimme demographics. Children should be processing the instructions of their parents, not MTV, BET, this pop star or the next. I hate how people try to blame music or movies or tv, that's such a copout for bad parenting. I came up on the ruggedest of music and I've done so without ever taking a misstep. My parents taught me better.
I capitalized POP STAR for this exact reason. To emphasize that it doesn't apply to all other music genres, but 100% of the time for POP music stars

They owe us no duty but to be who they are.
Wrong again. When she is on twitter under the name "Rihanna" she is expected to be a professional pop star who is appreciative and kind to her fans. That's who pays her bills. If her twitter name was "Robin Fenty" and wasn't advertising her latest music and tours and photoshoots for her fans to buy, then she could be as disrespectful as she wanted to be, and there would be no harm

You can't have it both ways though.

When you are "Rihanna", you are doing your JOB, you're working, and the fans are your BOSS.

That's like saying when you go into the office, and your boss is constantly nagging you, it's acceptable for you to respond in an unruly disrespectful manner.
you know you're only looking at this one sided right?
tired.gif
laugh.gif

You know you got a better chance with fattie then rihanna right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how you guys can defend her with this one the homegirl didnt say "you a stupid %+% for doing a song with him". Glasses is overdoing it, but she does have a very strong following she should watch what she says. Chris dont even talk reckless like that, he "kill with kindness" she is just ruthless
devil.gif

You dont see my baby beyonce doing these activities
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

everything the ugly girl said was true though.

truth. so what rhianna is saying is that she is ugly because she is fat.... hmmm... if only fat people had an organization like the gay and lesbians do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoesonmyfeet

Originally Posted by glasses

I capitalized POP STAR for this exact reason. To emphasize that it doesn't apply to all other music genres, but 100% of the time for POP music stars

Wrong again. When she is on twitter under the name "Rihanna" she is expected to be a professional pop star who is appreciative and kind to her fans. That's who pays her bills. If her twitter name was "Robin Fenty" and wasn't advertising her latest music and tours and photoshoots for her fans to buy, then she could be as disrespectful as she wanted to be, and there would be no harm

You can't have it both ways though.

When you are "Rihanna", you are doing your JOB, you're working, and the fans are your BOSS.

That's like saying when you go into the office, and your boss is constantly nagging you, it's acceptable for you to respond in an unruly disrespectful manner.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dont see how you guys can defend her with this one the homegirl didnt say "you a stupid %+% for doing a song with him". Glasses is overdoing it, but she does have a very strong following she should watch what she says. Chris dont even talk reckless like that, he "kill with kindness" she is just ruthless
devil.gif

embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Deleted tweets son. And at 30+ I'd hope she wouldn't be attempting (cuz we all know she cant act) like someone in their 20's. And who the *@!% came up with "Professional Pop Star"?? Da fuq?? Lmfao!

First off, Rihanna is a child. She's always been like this. Its what happens when you give kids money and fame when they havent fully developed. She's 1 person ( like Chris), who arent adult enough to have a twitter. They are impulsive idiots. Its just that her impulsiveness doesnt hurt her at the moment, where as Chris's does. Its weird, because almst any other celeb on twitter who would talk crazy to fans would start to feel some kinda backlash. Like, you may be famous and all but nobody likes a rude person. But Rihanna seems to be able to do whatever she wants and the fans still like her

Also, so chick is chunky. Rihanna may be a celeb and rich, but I doubt she is happy. Give me being fat over having deep seeded relationship issues, Daddy issues, and being a truly pahetic individual anyday

Originally Posted by blakep267

Give me being fat over having deep seeded relationship issues, Daddy issues, and being a truly pahetic individual anyday

dude i use to be fat. aint NOTHING worse than that. NOTHING. 
When you are fat you are at the bottom of the totem pole. Bottom of the food chain...

Dont NOBODY got your back. you see everyone making fun of the fat girl in here? can you imagine if they were making fun of someone that was gay or of a certain race? it is not permitted.

But fat people? Its open season 
laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

so yea....no you would not rather be fat than be a dumb rich person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Give me being fat over having deep seeded relationship issues, Daddy issues, and being a truly pahetic individual anyday

When you are fat you are at the bottom of the totem pole. Bottom of the food chain...

Dont NOBODY got your back. you see everyone making fun of the fat girl in here? can you imagine if they were making fun of someone that was gay or of a certain race? it is not permitted.

laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

laugh.gif
Silly person. You must not have lived enough if you think being overweight is the worse thing that can happen to somebody. Grass is always greener right?

roll.gif
I just noticed the section under her twitter name:
words can't sum up the awesomeness that is Jaree. But if i had to i would say, gimme more mashed potatoes. THE END!

Originally Posted by kickstart

tired.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

devil.gif

embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Deleted tweets son. And at 30+ I'd hope she wouldn't be attempting (cuz we all know she cant act) like someone in their 20's. And who the *@!% came up with "Professional Pop Star"?? Da fuq?? Lmfao!

Rihanna is is 24(googled it) not a 16 yr old, she thinks she was justified jabbing at homegirl like that.
Saw a thread full of her twitter "clap backs".She gets a pass for hood girl behavior cause she is "young" and you got a crush, makes sense
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

laugh.gif
Look at the Biggest Loser. Everyone on that show that's overweight gets humiliated in 1 way or another. There's always someone in the tabloids who gains a couple of pounds and they become either fat or pregnant. Look at any tabloid story about Oprah Winfrey. If the story isn't about her weight,somewhere in the story they will still have a sentence or 2 about how big she is.

Hostess cake...I'll never hear that song the same way again

laugh.gif

devil.gif

embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Rihanna is is 24(googled it) not a 16 yr old, she thinks she was justified jabbing at homegirl like that.
Saw a thread full of her twitter "clap backs".She gets a pass for hood girl behavior cause she is "young" and you got a crush, makes sense
ohwell.gif

No crush, but talking wreckless and not expecting consequences, c'mon son.

laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

laugh.gif
Silly person. You must not have lived enough if you think being overweight is the worse thing that can happen to somebody. Grass is always greener right?
yea thats it i havent lived enough
laugh.gif

I guess that is where we disagree, I dont think it was reckless, blunt yes, but not reckless.
I dont know how twit works but dont you have to follow someone to @ them. Im assuming she was a fan that was shocked by her actions and lost respect.
Many people went way harder on her, hunny saw that her avi pick and was like "got em"
laugh.gif

Life goes on.
ohwell.gif

I guess that is where we disagree, I dont think it was reckless, blunt yes, but not reckless.
I dont know how twit works but dont you have to follow someone to @ them. Im assuming she was a fan that was shocked by her actions and lost respect.
Many people went way harder on her, hunny saw that her avi pick and was like "got em"
laugh.gif

Life goes on.
ohwell.gif

You can @ anyone I think. Im sure we both know it wasn't the first line about respect that triggered the response. Agreed on an easy target and life goes on. Lol

laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

laugh.gif

Fat Joe wouldnt cosign this, although he is losing weight, but I'm sure is only for health issues....being fat doesn't mean you are less than the next person.

the girl commented on rihanna's situation and rihanna responded back by calling her fat... Rihanna is a clown for that

Don't worry Chris and Rihanna will be broke and alone soon enough... Fame doesn't last forever, especially when you are cocky and reckless with your behavior.. How will they handle it though?

Ether? Yeah it's really clever to make fun of someone's weight
laugh.gif

I feel for parents who are raising kids with today's choice in popular role models.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Don't worry Chris and Rihanna will be broke and alone soon enough... Fame doesn't last forever, especially when you are cocky and reckless with your behavior.. How will they handle it though?

Brown i could see being broke, but Rihanna? Naaaw she's not like beenie, freeway, or dame dash, she's truly backed by Hova so I don't see her ever going broke, but honestly nothing would surprise me.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

laugh.gif

Fat Joe wouldnt cosign this, although he is losing weight, but I'm sure is only for health issues....being fat doesn't mean you are less than the next person.
I dont know what this guy is talking about. Try being poor, or the only black kid at an all white school. Try being one of those kids that get bullied for being gay. Ive never seen a fat person get it harder than any of those people before. You can change being fat.

People stay caring TOO MUCH about what these celebrities are doing especially with their personal lives, like....worry about more important things and not on Rhi making songs with someone she had a relationship with....the !*!! you care for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

laugh.gif

I dont know what this guy is talking about. Try being poor, or the only black kid at an all white school. Try being one of those kids that get bullied for being gay. Ive never seen a fat person get it harder than any of those people before. You can change being fat.

You can be any of the aforementioned AND still fat though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom