Rihanna pics.....for the NT beast..

pimp.gif

She has her moments where shes not all that great looking but these are one of those moments where she looks damn good.

The creases on the opposite side of her elbow are too dark, I see slight hints of stretchmarks, her skin is too shiny, I don't like her in that color, andher tan isn't even enough on her body.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

The creases on the opposite side of her elbow are too dark, I see slight hints of stretchmarks, her skin is too shiny, I don't like her in that color, and her tan isn't even enough on her body.

and i assume u pull girls of higher caliber
eyes.gif
(assuming u a guy)

Originally Posted by sevit86

The creases on the opposite side of her elbow are too dark, I see slight hints of stretchmarks, her skin is too shiny, I don't like her in that color, and her tan isn't even enough on her body.
eyes.gif
(assuming u a guy)
WOOOOSH!
laugh.gif

devil.gif

eyes.gif
(assuming u a guy)
So because he is critiquing a celeb must mean he pulls better?
grin.gif
So unless he pulls better he can't point out her flaws?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eyes.gif
(assuming u a guy)
grin.gif
laugh.gif

naw i saying he made it sound like he got dime pieces coming at him in all directions.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eyes.gif
(assuming u a guy)
grin.gif
laugh.gif

naw i saying he made it sound like he got dime pieces coming at him in all directions.
No he didn't. He just said what he said. Nothing further
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom