Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

rhianna is uggggly now

it had to be said

What's a Rhianna?
riahanna

laugh.gif
wanna try again:?

NachoBroadway wrote:
I don't think it's cellulite, she may have stepped down very hard & the vibration does that, photographer may have had his camera on continuous shots & taken 10 photos of this & this might be the worst. My wife never works out & doesn't have that.
we are going to need visual confirmation of your wife to prove that statement

we await patiently

One or two bad pictures and everyone thinks she's disgusting? My goodness, you guys are pathetic
laugh.gif

She's still bad as hell. And there's no way the old Rihanna looked better than today's. The short hair and the bad @$% look does it for me
smokin.gif

every girl has cellulite and all of you saying you wouldn't smash are damn liars. saying you're "above" rihanna is just foolish.

Originally Posted by Late80s

every girl has cellulite and all of you saying you wouldn't smash are damn liars. saying you're "above" rihanna is just foolish.

All of us don't want a girl with cellulite and nudes on the web.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Cellulite sometimes looks good, sexy in a away
que?

Well let me try to explain it

It must be me or something but whenever a chick has a big booty she must be a little chunky. Im not saying chunky as in full on chunks of fat oozing out thebelt buckle line, Im talking about the chunnky type that when you grab on that %$! hard enough you can see the cellulite on your palms just there.

I mean sure if the girl is super athletic with 5% body fat then she will have no cellulite but I know those chicks ain't got that booty that can withstanda good canine position oblideration.

Or what about that cellulite that you can only see when she sitting on your dic? bouncing up and down? smacking and jiggling around?

the pic of Rhianna looks almost not good but I know that I would pound that joint up.

I'm going to get heat for saying this:
What Chris Brown did was a blessing in disguise! Its time for us nobodies to step up and get Rihanna!

cellulite is fat

girls that work out dont have that...at least not that disgustingly noticeable

That really just has to be a bad picture...How many times has she performed with shorts shorter than that skirt?
Im thinking we wouldve been noticed the cellulite.

You dudes are the reason why these girls are starving themselves.
That picture with the cellulite just made her that much more real.

Originally Posted by knightngale

cellulite is fat

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Talkin about "every girl has cellulite".. Definitely not like Rihanna's (notsaying it's the worst)
sick.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, this chick has never appealed to me.[/color]

Originally Posted by Diego

That really just has to be a bad picture...How many times has she performed with shorts shorter than that skirt?
Im thinking we wouldve been noticed the cellulite.

You dudes are the reason why these girls are starving themselves.
That picture with the cellulite just made her that much more real.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by knightngale

cellulite is fat

laugh.gif
.. Talkin about "every girl has cellulite".. Definitely not like Rihanna's (not saying it's the worst)
sick.gif

Anyway, this chick has never appealed to me.

yea her cellulite is OD and shes just getting in a car. i can understand if shes sitting down and/or there's pressure on her leg. this is inspiration tocontinue my gym routine.

Back
Top Bottom