Rihanna twisted....vol missing breezy

dont ppl plump a little when they drink? something to due with alcohol in your system inflating your tissues?
i could be wrong...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea but that cellulite is OD though, please try an say every chick got that.............some cellulite is worse than others.

How is it that we'ver never ever seen that cellulite before, even though shes always on stage with some short shorts?
Did that come overnight or something?

they got creams and syrums.
look at Oprahs face outside Harpo studios..

No you're not wrong alcohol an I believe caffeine doesn't help cellulite at all.....even still.....that pic is bad. Maybe its been messed with I dunno.She hides it well if real I have no idea.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

yea but that cellulite is OD though, please try an say every chick got that.............some cellulite is worse than others.

How is it that we'ver never ever seen that cellulite before, even though shes always on stage with some short shorts?

Even then.
You can only hide but so much.

I wouldnt be surprised if the photographer tampered with this pic just to create more of an issue.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Even then.
You can only hide but so much.

I wouldnt be surprised if the photographer tampered with this pic just to create more of an issue.

pretty much...how many times have we seen her legs and this is just now poppin up?

RenaRene a lot of those bs creams n syrums do not work it just takes many womens $. All actually, you can help it by food an exercise, but there are manyprocedures now like lipo sculpting, injections to fill in tissu fat deposits, mesotherapy etc. How do I know all this? Well in a way its fitness related anmany women even skinny chicks can suffer from cellulite so it is a common problem women want to fix.

Don't know what to say really.... The first shot caught her at an awkward moment lol and the cellulite.. Caught slippin' and looking a lil' roughas of late... She'll be alright, I hope..

NT is ridiculously picky. What's changed from the old rihanna is pretty much her hair. You guys are making her out to be a Hit or Miss based on her currenthairstyle. I doubt you guys would stop doing your girlfriends if they changed their hairstyle to something you disliked, but liked by others.

RenaRene a lot of those bs creams n syrums do not work it just takes many womens $. All actually, you can help it by food an exercise, but there are many procedures now like lipo sculpting, injections to fill in tissu fat deposits, mesotherapy etc. How do I know all this? Well in a way its fitness related an many women even skinny chicks can suffer from cellulite so it is a common problem women want to fix.
they cost the average woman $..are you familiar with celebrity $ and the products they have access to? we cant really assume.
food and excercise really cant help cellulite at all. it just tones the rest of the area around it to hide the effects of the cellulite.

photoshop does exist. And maybe she just spent the past week binge drinking and stuffing cottage cheese in her face. who knows, who really cares. lol

I dont even mind the cellulite. Some of you kids have to be virgins to be disgusted by it.

Off topic, her new album is terrible.

Her legs have never been "defined" though. Her legs are almost like Beyonce in that you can tell that they really don't work outother than the dancing and still have a relatively high (to what you would expect) amount of fat on their legs.

May I just say, that shorty needs to slow down? She giving the cooch out like flyers. She need to slow down on the men ...

Back
Top Bottom