Rihanna twisted....vol missing breezy

alg_rihanna.jpg

her new dude....

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Damn i miss the Pon De Replay Rihanna, aint really been feelin her like that since she cut the hair..
needless to say id still smash
THIS!

tristan is to cute...and i love that name...

i swear NT is worse than a group of girls sometimes...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Old Rihanna FTW? Hell naw.

THIS Rihanna is definitely winning. That's my %$##+ right there.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
right, old Rihanna was a girl

she's a woman now...NT needs to grow up

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Old Rihanna FTW? Hell naw.

THIS Rihanna is definitely winning. That's my %$##+ right there.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
right, old Rihanna was a girl

she's a woman now...NT needs to grow up
yes exactly. They all acting like they wouldn't smash or still think she looks good b/c of one bad pic.
and clowning on her like nobody ever had at least 1 drunken night in their lives.
please NT
smh.gif

yea but that cellulite is OD though, please try an say every chick got that.............some cellulite is worse than others.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea but that cellulite is OD though, please try an say every chick got that.............some cellulite is worse than others.

How is it that we'ver never ever seen that cellulite before, even though shes always on stage with some short shorts?
Did that come overnight or something?

shes on stage every night...yall really think her legs always look like that? either its just a bad shot at the right time or someone did something to thepic...

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I don't think it's cellulite, she may have stepped down very hard & the vibration does that, photographer may have had his camera on continuous shots & taken 10 photos of this & this might be the worst.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I don't think it's cellulite, she may have stepped down very hard & the vibration does that, photographer may have had his camera on continuous shots & taken 10 photos of this & this might be the worst.
eek.gif

Yall serious?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Al Audi

How is it that we'ver never ever seen that cellulite before, even though shes always on stage with some short shorts?
Did that come overnight or something?

i was actually wondering the same..........

what NachoBroadway typed up? is that true? im no photography expert.

I think the angle and the lighting made that cellulite look way worse than it really is.

Back
Top Bottom