Riots in Milwaukee after Officer Involved Shooting

Nowadays folks are just looking for any reason to protest and act a fool. This individual and the particular circumstances surrounding his death is not worth anyone's time or effort. WE gotta stop supporting stupidity in our community.

QFT, REPPED.

The media is the damn devil in all this, lay out the facts first before inciting people.

I heard LK's and GD's out there are uniting.

Well, that's good that they can oversee the countless bodies and blood that they have on their own hands IN their own communities, to join together for this cause.

Last edited:
Well, that's good that they can oversee the countless bodies and blood that they have on their own hands IN their own communities, to join together for this cause.

Dudes like you kinda irritate me.

Let me tell you this first tho, all that crime on your own race and then you complain about injustice and what not IS kind of dumb, but when you limit communities to the fullest, Have higher budgets on richer school districts, and target these same people witout the proper resources, what kind of mentality do you expect from these people?

Everything is on the internet vs back in the gap it was what people said.

Why you think people been shootin at cops? Cuz the batom rouge murder followed by the Minneapolis murder.

All these murders bein commited ON CAMERA and nothing is being done to these cops.

Only so much you can do till people start wilin out. These pipes fittna burst.

Last edited:

Dudes like you kinda irritate me.

Let me tell you this first tho, all that crime on your own race and then you complain about injustice and what not IS kind of dumb, but when you limit communities to the fullest, Have higher budgets on richer school districts, and target these same people witout the proper resources, what kind of mentality do you expect from these people?

Everything is on the internet vs back in the gap it was what people said.

Why you think people been shootin at cops? Cuz the batom rouge murder followed by the Minneapolis murder.

All these murders bein commited ON CAMERA and nothing is being done to these cops.

Only so much you can do till people start wilin out. These pipes fittna burst.

I couldn't care less if I irritate you or not.

You posting that the GD's and LK's are uniting over this like they should get a pat on the back. What you may fail to realize that is as much as the police pose a threat and a problem in the very same communities you're talking about, the gang threat is every bit as real on a day-to-day basis.

Gang bangers are the wrong people to applaud in ANY sort of social justice fight. That's my gripe.

Or watch BET cause urban support is important
So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street?
When gang banging make me kill a ***** blacker than me?
Hypocrite!

of course any discussion turns into black on black violence and respectability politics

next we'll hear about single parent households right?

How did I know ninja was in here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those weren't people who were "fed up," those were people looking for any excuse to be violent and attack innocent people and wreck **** like the pieces of trash they are, especially considering that the officer wasn't even white, but a black man.

Police brutality against black people is a real thing that should be addressed, but each incident where a black person is shot should be scrutinized as a case by case basis, especially in this day and age of agenda driven internet journalism. All evidence here so far points to this kid making his own bed. He wasn't Trayvon. He wasn't Sean Bell. He wasn't Eric Garner. He was a budding criminal, sometimes they die young, sometimes they end up getting murdered by their peers, and sometimes they end up going to prison and cleaning themselves up. He rolled the dice and lost, it is what it is.

Those weren't people who were "fed up," those were people looking for any excuse to be violent and attack innocent people and wreck **** like the pieces of trash they are, especially considering that the officer wasn't even white, but a black man.
Be careful; you don't want people on here thinking you're a bigot.

I'm cool how ever they view me . I'm black dude in America with common sense . Every black person killed by cops isn't a saint but to pretend like the cops ain't got the green light and free pass to put us under six feet with no problem is reality that I have to live in . I'll say this , instread of burning down gas stations in the hood they should of burnt down city hall , banks , or a police staton if they're really mad .

I'm cool how ever they view me . I'm black dude in America with common sense . Every black person killed by cops isn't a saint but to pretend like the cops ain't got the green light and free pass to put us under six feet with no problem is reality that I have to live in . I'll say this , instread of burning down gas stations in the hood they should of burnt down city hall , banks , or a police staton if they're really mad .

that'll show those taxpayers

Nowadays folks are just looking for any reason to protest and act a fool. This individual and the particular circumstances surrounding his death is not worth anyone's time or effort. WE gotta stop supporting stupidity in our community.

Serious question...

Why, as black people, do we have to be reasonable and logical in times like this?

Most of middle America will denigrate black people when things like this, justified or not. They jump to conclusions faster than an Usain Bolt 100m dash.

Middle America is never asked to be reasonable... But black people are. Black people have to hold the burden of being logical.

Ish cray

Last edited:

It's a hypothetical . What's really the point of burning down a gas station or throwing bricks threw car windows ? If your gonna do something might as well hit up " the root " of the cause . Of course I'm not advocating this in real life I'm just being an armchair advictisit

Police brutality against black people is a real thing that should be addressed, but each incident where a black person is shot should be scrutinized as a case by case basis, especially in this day and age of agenda driven internet journalism. All evidence here so far points to this kid making his own bed. He wasn't Trayvon. He wasn't Sean Bell. He wasn't Eric Garner. He was a budding criminal, sometimes they die young, sometimes they end up getting murdered by their peers, and sometimes they end up going to prison and cleaning themselves up. He rolled the dice and lost, it is what it is.

Yea, the taxpayers as in....us and every NTer here. Would appreciate it if they don't burn anything down. The shooting seemed justified if there were confirmed sources to verify the suspect did indeed pull a gun. I blame the media.

Serious question...

Why, as black people, do we have to be reasonable and logical in times like this?

Most of middle America will denigrate black people when things like this, justified or not. They jump to conclusions faster than an Usain Bolt 100m dash.

Middle America is never asked to be reasonable... But black people are. Black people have to hold the burden of being logical.

Ish cray

Because being unreasonable makes it easier to delegitimize and dismantle a group that advocates for minority grievances.
People of all races and creeds, whether they are Americans or foreigners (long or short term visitors) recognize the problem of policing that exists in America. They recognize that BLM has a reason to exist. However, every instance of BLM defending known criminals just because of their race undermines the movement's purpose.

The unfortunate reality of policing in the USA is that there is a gun in circulation for every person living here; if the people want to keep the power to kill, the police needs to have that same power in order to effectively enforce laws. Instead of supporting every black person that is killed by the police (no matter what they did), BLM would gain many more hearts and minds if they defended legitimate victims of police abuse, no matter what they look like.

Serious question...

Ish cray

Let's be serious champ........as it appears this ***** was running with a gun in his hand when he was given a lawful order by a police officer to drop his gun. He DIDN'T and suffered the consequences for that. Pretty much an open and shut case. There should be no protest or uproar for this individual......none whatsoever. Every case and every situation involving a black person killed by police is NOT the same....and shouldn't be treated as such.

As someone stated earlier this young man rolled the dice, and it hit snake eyes for him. If you want to feel sorry for someone or their family feel sorry for that family that lost their son the weekend before last in North Carolina which appears to be George Zimmerman 2.0.

Because being unreasonable makes it easier to delegitimize and dismantle a group that advocates for minority grievances.
People of all races and creeds, whether they are Americans or foreigners (long or short term visitors) recognize the problem of policing that exists in America. They recognize that BLM has a reason to exist. However, every instance of BLM defending known criminals just because of their race undermines the movement's purpose.

The unfortunate reality of policing in the USA is that there is a gun in circulation for every person living here; if the people want to keep the power to kill, the police needs to have that same power in order to effectively enforce laws. Instead of supporting every black person that is killed by the police (no matter what they did), BLM would gain many more hearts and minds if they defended legitimate victims of police abuse, no matter what they look like.

Excellent response, but I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

I feel you on everything else doe

Back
Top Bottom