RIP George Floyd

I don't know how the cup of soup or whatever it's called corner store in Minnesota that started all this stays untouched
Unless it was burnt down already

Hmmmm....

Someone shared with me the same info. I waved it off but this vid is interesting. How real EMTs were never there. Just more cops. And no standard life saving or routine checks done.

(Floyd is legit dead but)
They were saying they wanted the riots to start. And to look at the heavy undercover police presence to blend in with rioters, the extreme police agitation at peaceful events, the destruction cause by whites, people provoking violence/looting/fires (****** strait left a pallet bricks at building, randomly lol)

Personally I have no clue why someone/entity would want this. Can't phathom what to the endgame would be. But some believe their might be an even bigger play.

My bro said they broke into the Ray Ban store in LA

1590889406048.gif

100% yes. Not sure about shutting everything down again, but COVID is having a ****ing field day right now.

yeah people bunched up

people coughing and stuff from tear gas/smoke and stuff too

im hoping that since it's outdoors and no ones really sharing facilities that we don't see the highest spike since the start. i hope hospitals and health professionals are ready man ...

I don't know how the cup of soup or whatever it's called corner store in Minnesota that started all this stays untouched
Unless it was burnt down already

:lol: it’s cup foods.

idk, mad people have been shot there. It’s ok now, I wouldn’t say good but it’s ok.

back in the day like pre 2007 it was grime time always there.

Back
Top Bottom