RIP George Floyd

Just a reminder for those who are here in this thread through happenstance...this is how it USED to be...
5F65BA57-175C-4784-963F-1E917C186A48.jpeg
...you can thank these brave individuals for your right to loot, burn, then bad mouth white cops.

footlocker been struggling the last few years
Before the pandemic I think they were doing all right and I know they’ve been doing good with online sales but after this who knows what’s going to happen to footlocker

U think more unarmed black folks gonna get killed by police

The unfortunate answer is yes to both questions
The police are never going to learn even with all this going on

These stores would be smart to clear out inventory and more to an off-site and secure location.

flightclub and Stadium goods do have a lot of their inventory in different locations I believe in New Jersey or someplace else but don’t quote me on it

im also sure the StockX store in soho will be damaged also

Just a reminder for those who are here in this thread through happenstance...this is how it USED to be...
5F65BA57-175C-4784-963F-1E917C186A48.jpeg
...you can thank these brave individuals for your right to loot, burn, then bad mouth white cops.

BEST POST IN HERE. LIBS R DUN

Flight Club has been looting consumer’s pockets since forever. Can’t say I feel too bad, tbh. They’ll recover. Once they reopen the kids will flock there yet again to make a buck.

Now I need Stadium Goods to get got for the culture. These mogs have monthly 15% off sales and prices are still hundreds over market value. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom