RIP George Floyd

Flight club houses a lot of heat in store. A lot of stock was there.

they’re not paying out.

What would you value the instore stock at I know the store is not to big I can’t see it more
Than 3 million . Insurance has to pay out something right . They have to have some type of policy

What would you value the instore stock at I know the store is not to big I can’t see it more
Than 3 million . Insurance has to pay out something right . They have to have some type of policy
Well are they gonna pay out retail or resell? Cuz a lot of them shoes retail is a fraction of the fc asking price. And them losing a shoe of yours and paying you out is entirely different then this current situation

Found a random safe on the street

Attachments

• 20200531_170427.jpg
    20200531_170427.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 376

according RIF , they only get back 20%.

they keep the high priced **** in the 2 buildings for tourists. I’d say a couple million in “value”

:smh: at Flight Club’s policy and not paying out (If that’s true).

I’m sure them and Rif have the majority in storage, but I’m just they have some major heat and signed 1/1 memorabilia/type shoes that were lost

dont look like the nyc supreme store was touched but the nudie jeans store across the street is trashed and some guy with a cowboy hat was arrested

I like that store. Before visiting nyc, I haven't been to a nudie store before. I'm like "can't wait till this jacket is 40% off at mr porter / ssense" 😂😂😂

They have two other store fronts on the same block.

Allowing them to turn off body cams is insane, it shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances especially now.

Totally true - it should be basically impossible and instant investigation if you turn it off. Obviously there are some logistics around bathroom breaks or something but I’m sure those can be overcome. Like you say there’s no good reason other than trying to hide what you’re doing.

Well are they gonna pay out retail or resell? Cuz a lot of them shoes retail is a fraction of the fc asking price. And them losing a shoe of yours and paying you out is entirely different then this current situation

Resale . I’m sure they get a policy amount $ number and that insurance pays out . Certain stores have different policies and if rif is claiming only 20 percent I expect flightclub to have a diff policy

I walked around Soho from Lafayette to canal street

Not much was broken or broken into but I did see a Wells Fargo Bank on Broadway whose windows were broken and there was one lone security guard sitting by Nike Soho

extra butter was intact didn't walk by Kith didn't walk by the Adidas store and I didn't walk by The North Face

The Nudie Jeans store across the street from Supreme was totally demolished

I was surprised the Foot Locker store by Canal Street wasn't touched

Last edited:

Now imagine that with the weight of a grown man and his knee on your neck. And to think the med report saying he didnt die of that. Total horse ****.

On another note man, jeez thats a lot of people in a small area. Cant help but think corona this and corona that.

Back
Top Bottom