RIP George Floyd

Sadly I know the answer but why is it easier for cities and municipalities to put up a fight against riots vs. arresting 4 cops and just holding them accountable?

Every one of these last few protests over the years have come because of the delay or lying by the prosecutors.
Firing or arresting bad cops seems easier to do than the millions spent on these riots. These cops are making double and triple time. $150/hr to harass people? It’s heaven for many.

Would the cops protest themselves if they start holding them accountable. Many cities walk on eggshells. If cops were actually fearful of losing their jobs/pensions/benefits, they may walk on eggshells too

Totally true - it should be basically impossible and instant investigation if you turn it off. Obviously there are some logistics around bathroom breaks or something but I’m sure those can be overcome. Like you say there’s no good reason other than trying to hide what you’re doing.

Last cop I ran into turned off his body cam saying he coudve taken me in for having a suspended license but giving me a break. Not eem mad.

I normally bring the heat to resellers but even I can't cosign this ********. This dude is holding up Mags and Fear of Gods talking about oppression and freedom. I'm done with these protests, I'm done with 2020. Holler when Covid is over or when Yellowstone erupts.

this mfer is 16 years old. clown.

edit: listened again, this guy hasnt even hit puberty smh

Looks like the groups hitting the stores and driving away are as coordinated as the groups that hit Cool Kicks a while back.

yes. we need people out there fighting organized racist groups by any means

yeah welli disagree

i it;s idiotic and all the "fighting" is a waste of time that at best, does nothing or at worst creates a cycle of escalation that threatens to discredit the actual cause.

I normally bring the heat to resellers but even I can't cosign this ********. This dude is holding up Mags and Fear of Gods talking about oppression and freedom. I'm done with these protests, I'm done with 2020. Holler when Covid is over or when Yellowstone erupts.

"All in the game yo"

1590961495373.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom