RIP George Floyd

i died at chungus

You know things have gone too far when they had to go and get WWE Hall of Famer Big Boss Man out of retirement!

Hello? Mr. Traylor?

Say no more...

IaKvSH.gif

The two officers who tazed the kid in the car were fired. I noticed how they told the kid to get out the car, so he reached to unbuckle his seatbelt to comply and they tased him for "reaching". And while he was being tasered frozen they told him to take his hand out his pocket. Zero logic. You can clearly see in the video the kid was buckled in and trying to remove his belt to get out but they just kept tasing him.

this is the reason this is not going to stop until the cops stop it

i hope this kid and that girl get a huge lawsuit
their both lucky they was not murdered

Okay okay hear me out. Maybe, mayyyyybe these "broke kids" wouldn't have to loot in a situation where they're exposed to a scenario where they can steal stuff they normally wouldn't be able to afford if they weren't born into a system that historically prevents them from being able to afford any of that.

The majority of looters are KIDS. You can say yeah just because you're born poor don't mean you cant have money. Okay fair point. But you won't be successful at 16.

They can grind and hustle and become a success but when you're a teen and you see people flexin their Off White Jordan 1s on the gram and your crib barely has food in the fridge, you're not gonna see a busted wide open store of high end stuff and walk past it.

If a starving homeless man sees an opportunity to steal food, it's illegal. Stealing is never justifiable in the eyes of the law. But you have empathy for him because you knows it's a survival tactic. A kid doesn't need to steal a Kith hoodie to survive but America raises kids to be materialistic. They need material things to socially survive

Last edited:
Cause its being setup by ppl that are against protests

A lot of the protesters are pointing out right in the middle of the protests themselves. Some of these undercover folks aren’t even all that under cover, dressed head to toe in black. Others look just totally out of place, like a mid 30s dude hanging out around high schools

cause that kid is a track star
he's lucky he can run that fast those fat cops even if they tried cant keep up with him especially with all that police gear on
Naw he's right. I accidentally pasted the last video that I copied instead of Bolt's attached file. It was the wrong video and I changed it after he let me know.

damn. Wish there was audio on this.
Edit. Seems like the video was taken down.

Last edited:
Okay okay hear me out. Maybe, mayyyyybe these "broke kids" wouldn't have to loot in a situation where they're exposed to a scenario where they can steal stuff they normally wouldn't be able to afford if they weren't born into a system that historically prevents them from being able to afford any of that.

The majority of looters are KIDS. You can say yeah just because you're born poor don't mean you cant have money. Okay fair point. But you won't be successful at 16.

They can grind and hustle and become a success but when you're a teen and you see people flexin their Off White Jordan 1s on the gram and your crib barely has food in the fridge, you're not gonna see a busted wide open store of high end stuff and walk past it.

If a starving homeless man sees an opportunity to steal food, it's illegal. Stealing is never justifiable in the eyes of the law. But you have empathy for him because you knows it's a survival tactic. A kid doesn't need to steal a Kith hoodie to survive but America raises kids to be materialistic. They need material things to social survive
white looters from the 'burbs are economically anxious?

i see what you're saying and i need to flesh out my thoughts more but this is about a lot more than some hypebeast kids being sad they can't get signature shoes.

edit: post by edshoecator edshoecator below mine makes good points. i don't feel bad for the big retailers losing some shoes that cost them $20 to make. and yes that's a microcosm of the bigger injustices at play. i don't know, like i said, i'm still thinking this through from different angles.

If a starving homeless man sees an opportunity to steal food, it's illegal. Stealing is never justifiable in the eyes of the law. But you have empathy for him because you knows it's a survival tactic. A kid doesn't need to steal a Kith hoodie to survive but America raises kids to be materialistic. They need material things to social survive
and these stores prey on them.

well said.

at the end of the day, it’s looting during a riot...ooohhh the outrage!

yet a lot of folks turn a blind eye when they’re celebrating a soccer win, football ship or whatever sporting event that turns into a **** show?

are they thugs and broke trash then?

rona done ****** everyone up. These kids are kids. We all did and continue to do stupid ****.

I chose to focus on the message. The fires and broken glass just background noise

Back
Top Bottom