RIP George Floyd

Lowkey would be a good idea to be a few blocks from the looting and be like aye here's $500 lemme get that Rolex off you.

You know what those kids would do keep the watch and take the money

Also you know all these guys looting all around the country for the past couple of days dont give a damn about no George floyd and as much as everyone on here hates trump because of him being such a fool and how he divided the country he enable all these guys to eat tonight all across the USA

C86AE4B5-4BFA-43D7-B264-6E0136088FE7.jpeg

good **** sac on ******* Corp **** up.
claim jumper, AT&T, sprint, P.F. Chang’s, hertz, ..etc..
RIP to the the fallen

I've been told looters have moved on to neighborhoods in my city and robbing people at gunpoint. Stay safe, everyone.

I'm guessing they ran through all the stores in your city and the only thing left to do was rob people
What state or city your in ?

You know what those kids would do keep the watch and take the money

Also you know all these guys looting all around the country for the past couple of days dont give a damn about no George floyd and as much as everyone on here hates trump because of him being such a fool and how he divided the country he enable all these guys to eat tonight all across the USA

you right. Plus these home workouts not hitting like the gym. I'd think I had February 2020 strength and get beat down

Back
Top Bottom