RIP George Floyd

Dope. I bet the energy was amazing.
Most financial institutes were heavily armed.
even CVS had body armored foolios guarding.
folks was waiting to get them meds
52CCBCD8-B3B2-4495-A5EB-8EB7C192C730.jpeg

If trump really wants people to turn against the protestors, he needs to stop saying Antifa. That's not a name that puts fear into Americans. Antifa sounds like a chick from the Bronx that would let you smash for some henny and an Uber home
I don’t even know what antifa is

I live in SD and I couldn’t watch that vid past the Ray Bans part. The dude recording is such a clown :smh:. How you riding with the group yet trying to distance yourself at the same time? “What they about to do next?” “Looks at these looters” “you don’t see me looting” Ol’ clout chasin ***:smh:. Somebody should’ve smashed his phone

was a dope afternoon in West Oakland today. a group called the AntiPoliceTerrorProject organized a “caravan” protest. ive walked thru streets for protests but never in a car. my boy and i showed up thinkin it would be like a few hundred cars deep. this thang had a 4-5 mile stretch of cars. it was hella peaceful but then after about four hours, of course the police wanna act stupid and incite some violence with some folk on the street that lead to arrests.

60997915-12C3-4A34-9986-0258513CCAE9.jpeg
CCC3F9CC-2C39-4F03-A91A-116247C3E165.jpeg
563A49D2-F29C-4154-A571-286E96DAD423.jpeg
518C5253-2A83-41C6-9DED-88A32694199A.jpeg
749FD178-0B73-44A2-81BD-F09C24CCD0D0.jpeg
F5C0710B-619F-431F-ACA8-AA9413D9DBB7.jpeg

I live in SD and I couldn’t watch that vid past the Ray Bans part. The dude recording is such a clown :smh:. How you riding with the group yet trying to distance yourself at the same time? “What they about to do next?” “Looks at these looters” “you don’t see me looting” Ol’ clout chasin ***:smh:. Somebody should’ve smashed his phone

Someone stole his bag after that :lol:

They got cornered on A st and got peppered with tear gas it was wild.

Someone stole his bag after that :lol:

They got cornered on A st and got peppered with tear gas it was wild.
:wow: Is that on the video or were you out there? You stay in SD?
Nvm, just skimmed through the vid and saw it. “A black guy just stole my bag!” :smh: . Dude’s a ho. Never mind smashing his phone. They should’ve jumped him

Last edited:
Folks was faded.
cats with metal pipe in one hand and a bottle champagne in the other lol
saw cats chucking bottles @ neighbors that wasn’t minding they business yelling obscenities at the rioters

Back
Top Bottom