RIP George Floyd

To those people hollering" f*** 12, F*** the police, keep that same energy next time your home gets broken into, or one of your family members gets shot or killed
We do. I have learned not to call the police so many times. I've had situations where I have called them and I turned into a suspect. They were talking about what type of activity might I have going on here for someone to break into my place.

We do. I have learned not to call the police so many times. I've had situations where I have called them and I turned into a suspect. They were talking about what type of activity might I have going on here for someone to break into my place.

Bruh I was in the same boat dude broke in stole the PS3 and a bunch of sneakers
They came did some fingerprints
Got one phone call from the person investigating haven’t heard from them since
I guess they thought since I filed a insurance claim I was good
Like **** getting a robber off the street

Ok so explain how is my statement wrong?
How is looting supposed to help anything?
who gives a **** about looting?
you're worried about property that ain't even yours when people are being hurt and killed by murderous cops while people cheer em on.
you're focusing on material loss prevention. what about loss of lives???
you need to be focusing on police brutality and the forces that make life unbearable for many black americans instead

who gives a **** about looting?
you're worried about property that ain't even yours when people are being hurt and killed by murderous cops while people cheer em on.
you're focusing on material loss prevention. what about loss of lives???
you need to be focusing on police brutality and the forces that make life unbearable for many black americans instead

You can care about both and not miss the bigger point. Such an easy way out saying “but peoples lives are lost for..”. YES, thats the bigger picture and the only thing that REALLY matters but you can also condemn the lootings. Its not one or the other.

Im for the protests 100%, the looting? Nah man. It doesnt sit right with me. Big corporations like Target, FINE. But smaller shops built from the ground up with passion, blood sweat and tears? Nah.

FB_IMG_1591016051044.jpg

This is all fine and dandy but what will this do for police brutality against blacks in the united states
Absolutely nothing

This ain't 1985 and we are the world b.s.

You think this case would've been moving so fast and prominent politicians would be discussing concrete measures like legislation addressing police accountability publicly for the first time and have it gaining momentum if the protests hadn't caught on like this?

I don't think so,we've been seeing unprecedented movement in the aftermath of last weeks event as a direct result of the mass civil unrest it's caused

You can care about both and not miss the bigger point. Such an easy way out saying “but peoples lives are lost for..”. YES, thats the bigger picture and the only thing that REALLY matters but you can also condemn the lootings. Its not one or the other.

Im for the protests 100%, the looting? Nah man. It doesnt sit right with me. Big corporations like Target, FINE. But smaller shops built from the ground up with passion, blood sweat and tears? Nah.
You dont have to worry about any Soho business then

The only blood sweat and tears that come from soho shops are the poor who work for minimum wage that cought the coronavirus from European tourists

Such an easy way out saying “but peoples lives are lost for..”.
it would've been an easy way out had you people listened the first million times to others demanding fair and equal treatment but you refused to listen so now people are out there protesting by any means. you don't have to agree with the property theft, but i can't have you making that a bigger issue than what brought us here

Back
Top Bottom