RIP George Floyd

Wonder how Manhattan is going to be after all this.
Should ask my father how the 60s-70s were here the next time I call . :lol:
There is still alot of corporate money in Manhattan that them days won't come back but the coronavirus and the riot's have put a hole in Manhattan's pocket that's looks torn and tattered but still full of money

You dont have to worry about any Soho business then

The only blood sweat and tears that come from soho shops are the poor who work for minimum wage that cought the coronavirus from European tourists

In all honesty any looting to me is trash. A lot of these looters probably dont care about the bigger picture and just using these protests as an excuse to do these lootings. Big corporations like I said, FINE, if you MUST. Get the steam out. But generally speaking, its trash.

Not to take it THERE but I seriously doubt we would have gotten to this point had HRC been elected.

We would have been blissfully sleeping for another 4 years.

Him being in office is what was needed.

Some of you, of course, will find a way to NOT see what I am saying.

I actually had this same conversation with my boys yesterday. Trump opened the door for all the closet racists to come out. People denied racism still existed in this country until they were blue in the face. “ But we have a black president”. They can’t now.

In all honesty any looting to me is trash. A lot of these looters probably dont care about the bigger picture and just using these protests as an excuse to do these lootings. Big corporations like I said, FINE, if you MUST. Get the steam out. But generally speaking, its trash.

I understand what you're saying but sometimes the sky has to fall in order for people to open up their eyes

This and the coronavirus has done both

Soho gonna be fine.

Rolex gonna be fine, Chanel, YSL, Gucci all these products are “expensive” to the consumer the truth is all of that stuff is really cheap to make and export here, the wholesale cost of goods is ridiculous which is why these brands bank. You guys care too much about the looting, you need to understand what’s happening in America, you need to understand who is in power and what they are doing right now.

We live in a capitalist society you guys don’t need to worry about “stuff” America will make sure the “stuff” world does not fail, so they can loot stores 300x over and I’m especially talking about the big brand ones it won’t have any effect on them as a business this is no different than if an employee blew something up in the microwave and burnt the store down.. losses will be claimed and paid out.

Last edited:
I understand what you're saying but sometimes the sky has to fall in order for people to open up their eyes

Oh yes for sure, doesnt mean I have to personally like it.

If I had a store I built from the ground up and it got looted, I woudnt post a message on IG saying “hey its ok I know youre hurt”. Well damn ya’ll didnt have to **** up my store in the process. Go **** up Target.

Dudes have 5 posts in here and 2-3 of them are speaking out vs. LOOTS!

Funny.

Honestly, anybody speaking about Looting at this point should just be ignored man.

So use me as an example, ive been VERY active in this topic, check the receipts. Im speaking about looting now. Does that mean I missed the bigger picture?

I get it, some people ONLY talking about looting but I sincerely HOPE they arent missing out on the big picture either. Maybe this is me giving too much credit to people.

Soho gonna be fine.

Rolex gonna be fine, Chanel, YSL, Gucci all these products are “expensive” to the consumer the truth is all of that stuff is really cheap to make and export here, the wholesale cost of goods is ridiculous which is why these brands bank. You guys care too much about the looting, you need to understand what’s happening in America, you need to understand who is in power and what they are doing right now.

We live in a capitalist society you guys don’t need to worry about “stuff” America will make sure the “stuff” world does not fail, so they can loot stores 300x over and I’m especially talking about the big brand ones it won’t have any effect of them as a business this is no different than if an employee blew something up in the microwave and burnt the store down.. losses will be claimed and paid out.
Exactly you can add nike kith Adidas footlocker alll the things we waste money that brought us to this message board in the first place these business are good no matter what

Oh yes for sure, doesnt mean I have to personally like it.

If I had a store I built from the ground up and it got looted, I woudnt post a message on IG saying “hey its ok I know youre hurt”. Well damn ya’ll didnt have to **** up my store in the process. Go **** up Target.

If you had a store you built from the ground up that you cared about, guess what you would have: insurance.

So use me as an example, ive been VERY active in this topic, check the receipts. Im speaking about looting now. Does that mean I missed the bigger picture?

I get it, some people ONLY talking about looting but I sincerely HOPE they arent missing out on the big picture either. Maybe this is me giving too much credit to people.
You seem to be HELL BENT on explaining why looting is an issue.

SO MANY responses have been given to you on the topic but you KEEP going.

Why?

Why keep going?

We know how you feel about it, move on about it.

Exactly you can add nike kith Adidas footlocker alll the things we waste money that brought us to this message board in the first place these business are good no matter what

They’ll be good for sure but doesnt make it right. I can sock you in the face and break your nose, but its ok cause you’ll fully recover from it.

You dont have to worry about any Soho business then

The only blood sweat and tears that come from soho shops are the poor who work for minimum wage that cought the coronavirus from European tourists

😂😂 ain’t that the truth
But since we talking about the stores that got robbed how them insurance claims gonna work ? We ain’t doing resale on shoes no more . Gucci moncler Louis retail . Wonder if stores just let their **** get robbed and just filed the claim

Btw i have not been getting a good night's sleep in the past month and got no sleep this morning so excuse me if I'm being a little harsh

You seem to be HELL BENT on explaining why looting is an issue.

SO MANY responses have been given to you on the topic but you KEEP going.

Why?

Why keep going?

We know how you feel about it, move on about it.

Cause its a topic for discussion, again this shoudnt distract from the main point. We all adults here, we arent gonna miss the point while talking about looting for a bit. Its 9:30 am, with how fast this topic moves we’ll be done chatting with it by 10. If people are gonna respond, so am I. If you dont wanna hear it, wait 30 min and I guarantee the topic woudda moved on. :lol:

They’ll be good for sure but doesnt make it right. I can sock you in the face and break your nose, but its ok cause you’ll fully recover from it.

Well that's a little different people are not corporation's and like looting and getting cought there will be consequences for both parties

Who said anything In life is right

Back
Top Bottom