RIP George Floyd

I live in SD and I couldn’t watch that vid past the Ray Bans part. The dude recording is such a clown :smh:. How you riding with the group yet trying to distance yourself at the same time? “What they about to do next?” “Looks at these looters” “you don’t see me looting” Ol’ clout chasin ***:smh:. Somebody should’ve smashed his phone

i was thinking the same thing dude sounded lame then his bag got stolen or something and he was crying about that. Shouldnt have even been out there

Bro, real talk. If you've ever been out of the country, the first thing you'll realize is American media lies and it's not the other countries that hate black people, it's America. The other countries hate American white people. I've gotten so much love all over the world.

Grew up hearing I couldn't go back to Africa because they hate American black people and don't consider us one of them. Got nothing but love on the continent. They have every shade of black people already loving there. They didn't care about lightskin, dark skin ****. That's American conditioning to hate ourselves and each other.

I'm loving all of the love and support I'm seeing in these posts from over seas. Means a lot to me.

All it says to me is 'thats another place black men and women can live when we finally leave this overrated **** hole country'

and you know whats funny too, is that some of the americans living as expats abroad will say they experienced racism because they were charged more for being white. they would say something like "the thai lady just charged me 100 baht ($3) instead of 50 baht ($1.5)! they racist out here in thailand!"

CheerfulKindheartedIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

Man we might be heading for martial law.
we wont comply. There's more of us than them. Way more. Unless they gonna start slaughtering people in the streets. Theres 200 million guns on the street, and people have left them at home by the goodness of their hearts. If the judicial system really want smoke from the people by locking them up and cage them and keep them under martial law, the civil unrest will be uncontrollable. And if they move to make things more physical, they'll fight back. Hella straps. cops would get bodied. They'd have to drop bombs, pull up in tanks and rainbow six ****. Streets have access to the same ****. Especially when they jump soldiers and take their stuff

Anybody in DC?

I’m hearing they jammed cell phone and internet just as military arrived.

The people can govern themselves.
I’m happy this is a call for being fed up. People (in general) are just sad, tired, and depressed all the time of being taken advantage of by big government and big business. People were not ready to simply go back to monotony and complacency when big government decided the covid19 crap was over. Keep fighting that GREAT fight! As for me - I will see myself straight to the washed thread :frown:

my city last night

00509E1B-DDF2-41B6-820F-5A1902D120DE.jpeg

C5F40770-6348-45BF-A06D-6DD6C01679A6.jpeg

peaceful all day throughout the area until some white kids showed up in big trucks making noise and knocking trash cans over.

Delegate Joshua Cole was out marching with the city. He is one of at least 4 electeds in the state who have been gassed by VA police.

national guard been stationed at and helping at my job about a month now. they’re all here today in plain clothes without their gear on for the first time looking miserable. Gonna ask some questions if I get a chance today.

Back
Top Bottom