RIP George Floyd

does anyone know the scale/area of the device jamming in DC last night?

I have seen that NE was fine but NW was having issues?

Looters make the corp heads come to sit at the table, as they are doing the grunt work on the front lines. They are exposing the vulnerabilities within the construct. If retailers cannot feel confident in being protected? They cannot set up shop, then make money. Its pretty obvious. Now that there is uncertainty, you don't know if anything will ever return to normal, which will indeed effect the financial markets as well. Those of you who are so anti looting as a practice to disorientate the enemy, should really read up on how the military used this tactic to destroy the moral of their enemies.

Bingo.

And local leadership gets scared because that means that these businesses might decide to leave.

Funny how the same folks that have so much to say about the looting on Main Street have NONE of the same energy for the looting on Wall Street.

Let alone the last 400 years!

This aint nothin but Bill Bratton's Broken windows policy.

Rich Powerful white folks make you suffer.

Cops make you shut up about it.

Record high unemployment.

Pandemic (but Obamacare is the real problem).

Racism

Inequality

Criminals in the Government

Voter suppression

Pollution of the environment

Lead in our water

Crumbling infrastructure

Babies in cages

...and the stock market steady rising

But tell me more about these wonderful and sacred windows!

This is what yall look like:

HeUNm7E.gif

Last edited:
Ehhh comes with any type of revolution, cant be stopped.

Fam from the mid east, they went thru a revolution. Mfers were looting food and supplies. Shortage occurs, now a bag of rice or box of diapers is going for 500x mark up on the black market. There will always be individuals who look for personal gain during something like this.
sometimes u gotta let the snakes slither for the bigger picture.

Wtf is anitfa? An y racist make that **** up? Help me understand
They're these alt-right types' boogieman, they're scared ****less that there's actual groups fully willing to get physical too and return the same energy right back at them nowadays :lol:

Usually on the front lines of any neo-nazi/alt-right/kkk rally over the last few years to fight them head on but you also do have your opportunists and anarchists sometimes co-opting the name during mass unrest for their own ends but there's a good reason why they terrify Cult 45...

...and this is why looting works, especially in cases such as this. Very effective. It proves that anyone can get touched up, from the ground up.

you see it. my only concern is the economic impact and what will be happening to the dollar at the end of this.

I’ve run so many scenarios in my head and many of them have bad outcomes in the end but we will be here either way.

Wtf is anitfa? An y racist make that **** up? Help me understand

antifacist movement created in Italy I think. extreme left group that uses fascist tactics to fight fascist leadership and systems.

they are not our allies but they are fighting the same system we are for a different reason.

extremely loose collective of young to middle aged mostly white men who are fighting for their right to have no one telling them what to do. supporters of anarchy in the US and likely a covert social operation.

Back
Top Bottom