RIP George Floyd

it does seem like the awakening moment is happening, we have the perfect storm. The 4 years of unfiltered, unapologetic white supremacist rhetoric from the “president”, a large scale pandemic, economic turmoil, state sanctioned violence, civil unrest. Another of ours being put down in the street by state sanctioned race soldiers was the spark.

the whole world is watching us.

As for the bolded... If you believe any of the old writings, or that history is cyclical, I’m sure you understand how much pain is going to come with that transition of power to the people.
The transition won’t be easy. But what is happening is that you have two generations of non Black people, who were influenced through Black culture. They know our **** better than we do. White boys were playing Fight The Power yesterday in Brooklyn, and I was crackin’ the **** up! Obviously they are simply looking to get into some ‘ish, bored due to the lockdown, but the energy to shake things up is there. I said this in the Political thread last year. After the grunts do the dirty work? We step in, then take what we want. White men of a certain age were already dying at an alarming rate in america, so I wonder what those numbers will reflect after all the new dust settles...:lol:

I wouldn't be shocked if these kids gave 0 ****s about getting into school or getting a job. Clout means so much to them that they would rather be famous for being a trash racist than get an education or a job.

A HUGE part of the problem is who controls the narrative.

As someone else already mentioned, the WHOLE WORLD is watching.

NOBODY respects a punk who allows themselves to be BULLIED.

Far too many of us are waking up.

My personal view is Black people have suffered so long because the Bible was propagandized against us for 400 years.

Black people have been culturally conditioned because for centuries rich powerful white people positioned themselves as our masters.

They stole our identity and weaponized the Bible.

THEY controlled the Narrative!!!

They told us we were lambs (not even human) and made themselves our shepherds...

Jesus - Lamb of God

640x640_3147934.jpg

But Jesus was also:

Lion of Judah

42-58227857_1024x1024.jpeg

Be like Jesus...the REAL Jesus (even if you don't believe)

Be a LAMB to GOD (or for Good)

BUT

Be a LION to JUDAH (against Evil)

Here comes the LIONS!

Lambs might want sit this one out...y'all too soft.

Why should we hear your calls for peace when you refuse to hear our calls for justice?

if you guys remember a couple years ago christian dorner went hamm because he felt like he had nothing else to lose. he tried to expose a corrupt police department and they killed him for that. all these riots and protest is just theatrics. if you serious about making any type of change, be prepared to die for your cause or get out.

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree

Back
Top Bottom