RIP George Floyd

Feels like the nations just waiting for that moment where the civilians are fired upon and gunned down.. a massacre basically.

if that happens - wow. We aint ever going back
How else can this play out realistically?

If there’s one thing I learned from a bull**** education it’s that history does indeed repeat itself.

Like I said

1591056315661.gif

I am glad that you said that. Considering that this is also a pandemic, I would never eat from a food truck, especially those of questionable hygiene. Would you?

I have a black wife and a black child.

I'm a sell out. Black interests outweigh me being Mexican. But that's just me. I don't **** with anyone, even my own that dont **** with blacks. You hate blacks, you hate my son, so **** you.

I have a black wife and a black child.

I'm a sell out. Black interests outweigh me being Mexican. But that's just me. I don't **** with anyone, even my own that dont **** with blacks. You hate blacks, you hate my son, so **** you.
Would you have been in the back of the bus?

Apparently he even used to feed cops for free and was a beloved member of the community but he was still black so all that wasn't enough to protect him from their bloodlust |l

Insane to see this happen in the middle of what's already going on,shows how deeply ingrained and systemic the issue is

They also showed zero respect for his body after the fact like animals

Back
Top Bottom