RIP George Floyd

They need to stop looting because they're not even protesting anymore. It went from people breaking away from the protests to loot, to the protestors being the early shift and the looters taking the night shift. And I'm telling y'all that there is 100% chance we see black children gunned down by cops and homeowners if residential break ins becomes a thing.

He might have been so close t death he was crossing over at that very moment. Maybe he was really seeing his mom. Damn this bothers me
Happened to my friend. He was stabbed in the stomach and left for dead in an alley. People who found him called the ambulance. They said they saw him crawling and all he kept doing was crying for his mom. His mom died when he was just a kid. He survived. He doesn't even remember calling out his mom. Only knew cause the people who found him said so.

My grandmother did this. As she was going, she swore her mother was in the room, and was talking to her. He mother had been dead 30+ years at that point. There's definitely something to it.

He might have been so close t death he was crossing over at that very moment. Maybe he was really seeing his mom. Damn this bothers me

So when George Floyd was crying out for his mom, she's been dead for three years. :smh:

Sad fact, but I've read that this is somewhat common amongst the dying.

Nurses have reported people calling for their mothers who didn't even know them, had terrible relationships with them, etc. I know how NT gets on spiritual issues but it is definitely an interesting (and morbid) topic.

R.I.P. George Floyd and all of the brothers/sisters we have lost to the struggle.

They need to stop looting because they're not even protesting anymore. It went from people breaking away from the protests to loot, to the protestors being the early shift and the looters taking the night shift. And I'm telling y'all that there is 100% chance we see black children gunned down by cops and homeowners if residential break ins becomes a thing.
Meh. I disagree.

If they are stupid enough to try residential break ins these days when more people are armed and ready than ever, that's on them.

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree
What's your definition of a good cop?

Meh. I disagree.

You don't think cops will physically harm the kids if they go into residential areas? They don't care as much about looters tearing down their own community. But if you go into the burbs where those same cops live, they're not gonna sit back and watch their own homes get vandalized and damaged. It'll be a whole different scenario

Cats looting baskin Robbins :rofl:. Cars pulling up and out with tubs of ice cream.

Ice cream Birthday cakes for everyone!!!!
1591069188379.gif

1591069237122.gif

They hitting and running everywhere. No way police can stop all the looters. Too many of them. They’re all traveling well.

They’re doing it smart. Hit one city up, hit the stores up and dip. By the time the cops respond they’re on their way to the next city they’re targeting.

People are still protesting.

The ones looting aren't protesting.

They're using this as cover, because they see the police are distracted. These are gangs b. It's a bunch of kids 14 to 20.

Back
Top Bottom