RIP George Floyd

How did this latest one start? I see they got three folks out of the white truck.

they were following a different chase and when flying back to Hollywood just happen to come across the white truck

they actually happened to see 4 chases

Those cells gotta be PACKED

If you thought another wave was happening cuz of the protests, all those people crammed in holding cells gonna spread rona even more.

they just arrested 87 people in one spot on this LA feed

I hear all that Fam but this is bigger than your Brother now.

This is about ALL of us.

400 years is enough and we have tried it EVERY OTHER WAY.

AINT NO PEACE IF THERE AINT NO JUSTICE...

We been on our knees...they didnt listen.

Now we standing up....

They brought this Bible thumper out for a reason.

His words are empty.

Jesus tore **** up...and we should too.

John 2:15

In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables. 15 So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”…

Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again.” 20“This temple took forty-six years to build,” the Jews replied, “and You are going to raise it up in three days?” 21But Jesus was speaking about the temple of His body.…

THIS is why they killed him -

How come ya'll don't preach about this on Sunday???

Ohhhh I remember:

“We have them in handcuffs already!”

mother****ers really think looters are just going to stand around, wave down cops, and wait for the police to catch up to them? So ****ing stupid this entire clip made my blood boil.

LAPD are such clowns man this took place less than 10 minutes from where I live. Ridiculous.

i know this store on fordham road
lol overpriced pricks good

i could be wrong but i think that jewelry thats left is the window is gold plated and real gold a jeweler would put in a safe

Yes its on the hands of people who weren't present and don't have a history of killing people while incarcerated.

Of all the damning things to say smh

Back
Top Bottom