RIP George Floyd

Bottom feeder mouth breather

BareQuaintCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

Can someone let me know why we raiding targets? Or is it just another easy loot target no pun intended

It is my understanding that Target has donated, significantly, to the Minneapolis Police Department in the past, and that is/was an original reason.

It is my understanding that Target has donated, significantly, to the Minneapolis Police Department in the past, and that is/was an original reason.

Well clean they *** out then 🤣 no wonder karens like that store

I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about the Asians who dislike Black people yet pull up to every release cashing out size 8-9.5. I’ve witnessed the **** first hand. Them cashing people out and the second you ask them about anything else they don’t even wanna look or be seen with you. That’s what I’m referring too.

Los Angeles in a nutshell.

Speaking on Asians, the racist ones fell for the divide and conquer techniques white people use. It seems like they have completely forgotten their own history and how they’ve been persecuted by Americans and Europeans throughout history.

There’s always going to be race traitors who only look out for themselves. My grandfather on my mom’s side was a freedom fighter against the British and spent 15 years in prison after a spy in his group informed the British about his activities. People like that were often promised with cushy jobs and luxuries while the British ransacked the rest of the country. It hasn’t been as obvious here in the US but it’s the same thing at the end of the day. Asian Americans were treated like dirt for centuries, then all of a sudden when black people started gaining a voice, white America allowed them to elevate themselves more in society. Of course, they will never be considered equals, but they’re often given the idea that “if I work hard enough, I’ll be at the same level as them socially” Working in the tech industry in SF, I see this sometimes with Asians trying to fit into the AirPods and Patagonia tech bro culture, but I hope they realize/remember how much they’re mocked or fetishized behind closed doors

as for Asians from overseas, I went into depth on this a few times before but I don’t mind explaining the thought process again. Before the social media age, black people hardly existed in Asian societies. While my mom and my girlfriend were growing up, the only knowledge of black people they had were through sports, music, and American news being broadcast overseas. They’ve both said how the only news they saw back then were about black people being drug addicts and causing violence throughout the US, so there was a fear of black people instilled on them from an early age. Both of them changed their views completely once they actually came to the US and lived among black people, but they’re both very open minded people. Many older Asian generations came to the US and only stuck with their own kind, so they had no one to challenge their racist mentality. They just met other people who shared and expanded on their backward views ; it’s frustrating because it’s like...why even come to a diverse place like California if you’re just going to stick to people from back home? What a waste of time and money

I do have hope though. I’m glad these protests are happening, because it seems like a lot of younger people throughout Asia are finally seeing the reality of race relations in the US. My phone has been blowing up nonstop from friends and relatives who are bewildered at what the police are doing to black people, and when I explain that this has been happening for centuries, they’re shocked that it still happens in modern times. “Even in 2020?!?!”

Been there for literally one day last year and peeped the whole situation lol.

I love my city, and it's NOT everyone but we got issues.

Mexicans consume black culture, want a "pass" on the N word and hate black folk
Same with Asians and Middle Easterners.

This is why outside of NT I dont speak about sneakers to people in line. We gotta have more in common than a pair of shoes for me to want to converse with you. And being the lone, silent one in line, I observe and listen. I observed and watched what goes on here and A LOT of sneaker heads HATE black people. It's not a fact, but in my field surveys, my theory holds weight.

my friend is filipino and white and both sides of her family intended to raise her super racist. If you’re familiar with Stafford County that’s where she’s from. She was def dating super red necks until late high school.

Shorty went full BLM going to college in Richmond :lol: I met her after the transition but she told me about her past and that **** blew my mind.

she said the only filipino person she’s related to that doesn’t hate black people is her dad, and most of her moms side does too (not including her mom). she said they die hard Trump supporters too :smh:
Explains some of the hostility from some asian NTers

This is why outside of NT I dont speak about sneakers to people in line. We gotta have more in common than a pair of shoes for me to want to converse with you. And being the lone, silent one in line, I observe and listen. I observed and watched what goes on here and A LOT of sneaker heads HATE black people. It's not a fact, but in my field surveys, my theory holds weight.
They hate us because they ain’t us.

modern-notoriety.jpeg

Dennis Rodman tee from Modern Notoriety

100% of the proceeds will be donated to the local Chicago food depositories for low income families and BLM causes.

I’m the same way, until I get to know you I don’t talk too much. In nyc it’s a little different though, majority of sneaker lines are black. What I saw in LA was a ton of Asians, and this was for a juice raffle release. Complete different situation

Malaysia is not East Asian. Huge difference between East Asia and Southeast Asia.

Many Black people hate Asians.
Guess what is to blame for this? It all comes down to white supremacy, then who embraces it the hardest, trying to fit in. That is the sole reason for the divide between minorities, and Black people. The minorities fall for the okeydoke every single time, once they think that they’ve been accepted, then gaining a seat at the table of white supremacy. Don’t get me started on the Japanese, and how that country sided with Hitler.

Band-Aid meet Broken Leg.

How about demanding equal justice under law???

How about ending police / prosecutorial immunity?

How about ending the cash bail system?

How about demanding community policing...cops, prosecutors, AND Judges must LIVE IN the community in which they are employed.

How about creating laws against harassing black people for being black?

How about criminalizing banking employment and housing bias?

How about DEMANDING an end to systemic and institutional racism?

I guess these fine institutions dont want to work themselves out of a job. SMH.

I don't think many people knew that until after the fact. Nobody I know knew that. Also I wonder what company hasn't donated to police at some point.
I think it's because there was a Target in the area and Target has everything. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom