RIP George Floyd

Screenshot_20200602-141105_Instagram.jpg

Social media has been a blessing for exposing the stuff the mainstream media hides to protect the image of police.

However, it's also a curse because there's so many disingenuous non-black protestors that are showing up to take photos of themselves there to show how "woke" they are. Anytime I see coverage on CNN of protests, there's constantly young people stopping mid march to take a selfie with the crowd behind them.
The good outweighs the bad. Seeing the police of a western country, so called Democratic, deliberately target the press puts a lot of things in perspective.

Social media has been a blessing for exposing the stuff the mainstream media hides to protect the image of police.

However, it's also a curse because there's so many disingenuous non-black protestors that are showing up to take photos of themselves there to show how "woke" they are. Anytime I see coverage on CNN of protests, there's constantly young people stopping mid march to take a selfie with the crowd behind them.
lots of " fake outrage" out here
i know its a difficult thing to bring up but its real man and i aint afraid to call it out

The KKKardashians (excluding Kim) take all that black D and ain’t nowhere to be found. Smh

You're right, but a lot of Latinos use that here in Cali as a source of pride in their heritage. They can be pale skinned and look European, but they'll still call themselves brown :pimp:
Yea, that is the part that confuses me mostly. :lol:

So it's ok to call each other by a derogatory term but it's not ok for others to use it?
Man you are using 1960s talking points.
Stop. :lol:

this ***** feels very biblical to me and I’m not in the slightest religious, stay safe NT fam.

And ******************** TRUMP!

400 years is up, the age of Aquarius is here, and the people waking up.

What a time.

This is your first post in the RIP George Floyd thread.

Came in here chest out too.

the people that voted for police to have military weapons and vehicles and capabilities now wanna backtrack when the world is paying attention to what they’re doing with it

life is funny as hell man

I’ll never support looting and robbing small businesses which had nothing to do with what happened to George Floyd. What’d these small business owners do to police brutality? Why hurt your own people?

Some NTer’s participated in the looting? Nah, I’m not with that
I’ll never support looting and robbing small businesses which had nothing to do with what happened to George Floyd. What’d these small business owners do to police brutality? Why hurt your own people?

So your ONLY 2 posts in this 250+ page thread are about LOOTING.

Cool.

Thanks for telling on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom