RIP George Floyd

Leaves me speechless.

she right bruh

and how i see it yall need to burning the gov agencies and especially the trump properties but i dont have the answers to none of this.

Last edited:
Or when I hear my Mexican homie joking on each other they say all kinds of crazy stuff Pisa and slurs I won’t mention.

you really think I’d be like if y’all can say it I can say it. How would that give me Free reign over the terms, to use when and where I want.

make that make sense?

EZcAqzJWAAYQPlO.jpeg

We need to get justice for Briana Taylor. No charges have been brought up on any of the officers in that case.

We absolutely do but to be honest, those no knock warrant cases are practically impossible to win. This reminds me of the Aiyana Jones case. Facts were very similar except Aiyana was 7. Cop was tried 3 separate times and eventually all charges were dropped and he was reinstated. I hope I'm wrong but not expecting much.

Social media has been a blessing for exposing the stuff the mainstream media hides to protect the image of police.

However, it's also a curse because there's so many disingenuous non-black protestors that are showing up to take photos of themselves there to show how "woke" they are. Anytime I see coverage on CNN of protests, there's constantly young people stopping mid march to take a selfie with the crowd behind them.

Back
Top Bottom