RIP George Floyd

I’m really digging frauds like this being exposed. It’s far too many people hopping on board with BLM when they dragged Kaep’s name through the mud. Again, a lot of these people don’t care whether a protest is peaceful or not, cause they don’t want to hear the message in the first place.

Glad you no longer use it and that you check your students when you do hear it from them. I know you teach the younger ones so that correction and their history class on slavery/civil war a few years later will have them understand why that word is not one they can use. I hope the use of that word by young Latinos stops, sounds awful silly and stupid coming out of their mouths :smh:

As for you not relating to your Mexican family, all good. Everyone’s story is different and it’s your right to live as you wish.

Respect.

My people didn't want me so, I went thru the doors that were opened to me.

What are these general charges these folks are looking at? Curfew violation misdemeanor? I’m seeing some thst threw Molotov cocktails getting attempted murder terrorism charges. If some can’t get home and there’s no proof they rioted, anyone know what their summons looks like? Summons or felonies and how do they process so many so fast?

So locked out of Manhattan during the night. But allowed during the day? Sounds like they’ll get the memo for tomorrow and stay in Manhattan the whole time.

CNN got live coverage if y’all wanna watch
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom