RIP George Floyd

I’m uncomfortable with all this support from white people. It’s burgeoning on trendy/chic, if not already. And now I’m back to not knowing who to trust.

I am too. But the ones on the pavement standing with us, creating human shields, exercising their privilege for good are getting a day pass from me.

Sadly they are the reason this is an international issue. Seeing those white kids and journalists brutalized in the streets is demanding attention worldwide.

Screenshot_20200602-201825_Instagram.jpg

tonight has been just as busy in nyc as the last 2 nights so much for that curfew

i believe the national guard will be in major citys before the weekend

Not sure if the mods allow this kind of post but if you missed out on the latest release and still have money to burn then here are the Bail Funds websites to support the protestors.

You can probably find that truck driver at flint hills resources.

also saw he was pulling a Keenan advantage trailer.

hope he gets hit by a truck.

I have some qualms with the minister but I can't wait to hear his take on all of this.

Too far away to wait for, this ain't The Last Dance bro. Drop that heat asap. You gotta keep the fire going. A month from now, **** might be chilled out too much. Might be a tsunami in the Pacific or hurricane and people on something new. You gotta keep the energy strong. Keep the focus in a world with a low attention span.

A reminder of what all of this is about, especially to you FOLK IN THE BACK THAT ARE STILL NOT GETTING IT

Back
Top Bottom